Cibo Matto - Stereo Type A album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Working For Vacation||3:15|
|4||Lint Of Love
Arranged By [Horns] – Josh Roseman*Written-By – Love*, Hatori*, Ellis*, Honda*
Arranged By, Mixed By – Zak
|9||King Of Silence||4:53|
|11||Sunday Part I
Mixed By – Dan The AutomatorWritten-By – Hatori*, Lennon*, Ellis*, Honda*
|12||Sunday Part II
Written-By – Hatori*, Lennon*, Ellis*, Honda*
Mixed By – Yuka HondaWritten-By – Dougie Bowne
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Soul Urchin Songs
- Glass Mastered At – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – X7799
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant
- Acoustic Guitar, Art Direction, Illustration [Drawing], Shaker, Vocals – Miho Hatori
- Acoustic Guitar, Bass [Electric & Synth], Drums, Effects [Delay Pedal], Electric Guitar, Guitar [12 String], Percussion, Synthesizer, Vocals, Vocoder – Sean Lennon
- Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Bass [12 String], Cymbal, Drums, Effects [Slamming Door], Electric Guitar, Vocals – Timo Ellis
- Arranged By – Yuka Honda (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 14)
- Art Direction, Design, Photography By – Pascale Willi
- Backing Vocals – Sequoia, Vinia Mojica
- Backing Vocals, Synthesizer [Moog] – Yumiko Ohno
- Bass – Sebastian Steinberg
- Clavinet – John Medeski
- Drum Programming [Beat Box], Percussion, Turntables, Vocals – Duma Love
- Electric Piano, Harpsichord, Organ, Piano, Producer, Sampler, Sequenced By, Synthesizer, Vocals, Vocoder – Yuka Honda
- Engineer [Additional] – Chaki/CZA*, Dirk Grobelny, John Riegart, Juan Garcia, Manny Lecuona, Mikey Bones Malak
- Guitar – Marc Ribot, Smokey Hormel
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Chris Shaw (tracks: 1, 3, 10, 12 to 14), The Butcher Bros.* (tracks: 2, 4 to 6, 8, 9)
- Percussion – Billy Martin, Dougie Bowne
- Producer – Cibo Matto
- Recorded By – Chris Shaw, Martin Bisi, The Butcher Bros.*, Tom Schick
- Trombone – Curtis Fowlkes, Josh Roseman*
- Trumpet – Dave Douglas
- Written-By – Cibo Matto (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 10, 13)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 09362473529
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-47345-2 9
- Barcode (Matrix area, code 39, variant 1): 042375
- Matrix / Runout: [wea mfg. OLYPHANT logo] X7799 1 47345-2 01 M1 S7
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L902
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U3S
- Matrix / Runout: (Variant 2) [wea mfg. OLYPHANT logo] X7799 1 47345-2 01 M2 S2
|9 47345-2||Cibo Matto||Stereo Type A (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 47345-2||US||1999|
|9362-47345-2||Cibo Matto||Stereo ★ Type A (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9362-47345-2||Europe||1999|
|9 47345-1||Cibo Matto||Stereo Type A (2xLP, Album, TP)||Warner Bros. Records||9 47345-1||US||1999|
|9362473452||Cibo Matto||Stereo Type A (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9362473452||Australia||1999|
|9 47345-4||Cibo Matto||Stereo ★ Type A (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 47345-4||US||1999|
Listen to music from Cibo Matto like Sugar Water, Spoon & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Cibo Matto. Cibo Matto is a New York City-based band formed by two Japanese women, Miho Hatori and Yuka Honda in 1994. Cibo Matto is an Italian phrase that means "crazy food".
Complete your Cibo Matto collection. referencing Stereo Type A, 2xLP, 9 47345-1. This is a wonderful album, but the sound quality of the vinyl pressing is exceptionally poor. The highs are very muted, as if listening to speakers covered in a heavy blanket. Yes, it's a nice heavy-weight gatefold sleeve with 180-gram vinyl, but the sound is just not even close to what you hear on the CD version. The details in the midrange and treble are just not there.
StereoType A. Double Vinyl, 180 gram. Cibo Matto Format: Vinyl. Stereotype A. "Please retry". Stereo Type A is the second studio album by Cibo Matto released in 1999. As the group disbanded in 2001, it was their last studio album prior to their 2011 reunion. While having a strong focus on atmospheric andambient sounds and melody (particularly in "Moonchild"), Stereo Type A also contains a broad range of styles, reaching in to hip hop territory in "Sci-Fi Wasabi" (with vocals by Duma Love), and heavy metal in "Blue Train. Furthermore, "Clouds" and "Mortming" contain heavily vocoded vocals
Stereotype A (Cibo Matto album). The giddy ball of fun known as Cibo Matto grooves harder than ever on Stereotype A. It seems as if front women Yuka Honda and Miho Hatori want to offer. From: Cibo Matto - Stereotype A in Encyclopedia of Popular Music . Subjects: Music. Related content in Oxford Reference. Cibo Matto - Stereotype A. in Encyclopedia of Popular Music (4) Length: 168 words.
No mind traffic CIBO MATTO 1999 I'm Miho Hatori straight outta purgatori Ai? Ai? Alright? I'm passing on your right Don't be snobby with me Not aioli, surely not Moby Obi-Wan Kenobi told me in the lobby Technically I'm free and I can find the key. Our name is stereotype with an A I've got to get the shit straight. Can you relate, my mate? Don't be late, my gate is open Downtown still sends me up in the sky.
Band Name Cibo Matto. Album Name Stereo Type A. Type Album. Released date 08 June 1999. Labels Warner Music Group. Music StyleIndie Rock. Members owning this album0. 1. Working For Vacation.
STEREO TYPE A is the second studio album by Cibo Matto released in 1999. Furthermore, "Clouds" and "Mortming" contain heavily vocoded vocals.
Cibo Matto was a band formed by Yuka Honda and Miho Hatori in New York City in 1994. Initially, the band's lyrics were primarily concerned with food, before expanding into broader subject matter following the addition of Sean Lennon, Timo Ellis, and Duma Love to the band for their second studio album. While Honda and Hatori are Japanese expatriates, the group initially did not gain as large a following in Japan as it did in the United States