Blessed Death - Destined For Extinction album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||10,000 Days (Of Bloodsheed)||3:41|
|B1||Pray For Death||2:49|
|B2||Death In The Sky||2:18|
|B3||Curse Of Weapons||2:50|
Percussion [Crescendo On Lion Cymbal] – Zork
- Recorded At – Pyramid Sound Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Pyramid Sound Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Marketed By – Roadrunner Productions B.V.
- Published By – Roadblock Music, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roadrunner Records And Music Publishing Co., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Roadrunner Records And Music Publishing Co., Inc.
- Distributed By – CBS
- Distributed By – Indisc
- Distributed By – SPV GmbH
- Distributed By – EMP
- Distributed By – Disctrade
- Distributed By – Non Stop S.p.A.
- Distributed By – New Rose
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
- Distributed By – Krone Music
- Distributed By – Blitz Records AB
- Distributed By – Unitor Oy
- Distributed By – Donostirock
- Distributed By – F.M. Records S.A.
- Artwork [Art], Design – William Graef
- Artwork [Logo] – Alec"Mad Thrasher"Denny*
- Bass – Kevin Powelson
- Drums – Chris Powelson
- Guitar – Jeff Anderson , Nick Fiorentino
- Mastered By – Tom Coyne
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – George DuBose
- Producer – Alex Perialas, Blessed Death, Rob "Wacko" Hunter*
- Vocals – Larry Portelli
- Written-By – Blessed Death
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 16861-9588-1 7
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 9321
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1): RR 9588-A HCB 871693.
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2): RR 9588-B HCB 870693.
|RR 9588||Blessed Death||Destined For Extinction (LP, Album)||Roadracer Records||RR 9588||US||1987|
|MASS CD DG 1033||Blessed Death||Destined For Extinction (CD, Album, Ltd, Num, RM, Dig)||Metal Mind Productions||MASS CD DG 1033||Poland||2007|
|MASS CD DG 1033||Blessed Death||Destined For Extinction (CD, Album, RM, Unofficial, Jew)||Metal Mind Productions , Roadrunner Records||MASS CD DG 1033||Russia||2014|
|RR49588||Blessed Death||Destined For Extinction (Cass, Album)||Roadracer Records||RR49588||US||1987|
|OMR 035||Blessed Death||Destined For Extinction (CD, Album, RE)||Old Metal Records, Picoroco Records||OMR 035||US||2005|
Destined For Extinction, on the other hand, showcases an act that, without recruiting new members of more supposedly fitting or capable vision, get it together well enough to spring back with a strong thrash record that, while b-level (sounds derogatory, but basically craps on the d-list they were sputtering on), it manages to clear a lot of the. debut’s known hurdles with some impressive athleticism minus most silly gym wear. Blessed Death band was an Exciter clone in 1985 with their debut album but just two years after, an unexpected thing came to support a sort of a new life for the band: Destined For Extinction. This second album pointed more on the pure thrash metal components, while the structures are now far more mature and catchy. So, delete almost complete the Exciter style of the first album from your mind and prepare to listen to another band in style and intensity.
Destined for Extinction (1987) by Blessed Death. Labels: Roadrunner Records. Genres: Thrash Metal, Speed Metal. Songs: Digital War, Painkiller, 10,000 Days of Bloodshed, Incoming Wounded, Pray for Death, Death in the Sk. .Members: Larry Portelli, Nick Fiorentino, Jeff Anderson, Kevin Powelson, Chris Powelson.
Blessed Death - Destined For Extinction. Band Info: Country: USA Location: Old Bridge, New Jersey Formed: 1984 Style(s): Thrash Metal Status: Split Up. Release Info: Type: Full Length Carrier: Vinyl, Cassette Recording Year: 1987 Release Year: 1987 Release Style: Thrash Metal Label: Roadrunner Records. Release Line Up: Larry Portelli - Vocals Jeff Anderson - Guitars Nick Fiorentino - Guitars Kevin Powelson - Bass Chris Powelson - Drums
Destined For Extinction" (1987) was BLESSED DEATH's second LP (following '85's Megaforce released masterpiece "Kill Or Be Killed"). So let's put this band in their proper timeframe: 1985-1987. The glory days of Thrash/Speed Metal worldwide, while below the surface even more extreme styles of metal were being formed(grindcore, death metal, modern black metal, et. I used to get real bummed out about this fact. But as the years have passed and now that all the BLESSED DEATH material is firmly IN PRINT I figure screw the people who don't get it. It's just too much for em to handle and I know that BLESSED DEATH will forever have a cult of maniacal thrasher fans who'll never dwindle. A technical note on this CD release: the song "Alien Impregnation" which has been omitted on several previous bootleg reissues is back in place! Thank the metal gods, cause this tune rages!
Destined For Extinction. 10. Shadows Of The Living. Top Songs Blessed Death. 10,000 Days (Of Bloodshed). Destined For Extinction. Destruction's Eve.