Susanne Sundfør - The Silicone Veil album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
Electronics – Stian Westerhus
|4||Can You Feel The Thunder||4:57|
|5||Meditations In An Emergency||2:30|
Synth [Bass] – Øystein Moen
|7||The Silicone Veil||5:02|
Organ [Church] – Øystein Moen
|9||Stop (Don't Push The Button)||4:14|
- Copyright (c) – Susanne Sundfør
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Susanne Sundfør
- Licensed To – Warner Music Norway AS
- Recorded At – Pooka Studio
- Recorded At – Kikitépe Tearoom Studio
- Recorded At – Øra Studio
- Mixed At – Duper Studio
- Mixed At – The Best Studio In Oslo
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
- Arranged By – Lars Horntveth (tracks: 1, 3 to 10), Susanne Sundfør (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 10)
- Artwork – MVM
- Bass Guitar, Synthesizer, Lap Steel Guitar, Pedal Steel Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vibraphone, Bells [Tubular], Synth [Bass], Organ [Church], Piano, Drum Programming, Arranged By [Strings] – Lars Horntveth
- Cello – Cecilie Koch, Marit Aspås, Tabita Berglund
- Contrabass – Rolf Hoff Baltzersen
- Drum Programming [Additional], Drum [Editing], Electronics – Jørgen Træen
- Drums, Percussion – Gard Nilssen
- Harp – Sunniva Rødland Wettre*
- Mastered By – Björn Engelmann
- Mixed By – Jørgen Træen, Stian Westerhus (tracks: 2)
- Producer, Recorded By – Lars Horntveth
- Producer, Recorded By, Written By – Susanne Sundfør
- Recorded By [Strings] – Jo Ranheim
- Trombone – Erik Johannessen
- Tuba – Line Horntveth
- Viola – Bergmund Waal Skaslien, Frøydis Tøsse, Lars Marius Hølås
- Violin – Anders Larsen, Anna Adolfsson Vestad, Daniel Turcina, Erling Skaufel, Fride Bakken Johansen, Hilde Gimse, Ingrid Wisur, Karl Jonatan Lilja, Tora Stølan Ness
- Vocals, Piano, Synthesizer, Piano [Fender Rhodes Electric Suitcase], Synth [Bass], Vibraphone, Autoharp, Drum Programming, Arranged By [Strings] – Susanne Sundfør
NotesBack of digipak:
Ⓟ & © 2012 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Susanne Sundfør under exclusive license to Warner Music Norway.
Ⓟ © 2012 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Susanne Sundfør under exclusive license to Warner Music Norway AS.
Made in EU.
Issued in a digipak.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099955909426
- Matrix / Runout: [Warner "W" logo] 5099955909426 V01 WPA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L017
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 053Z
- Rights Society: SDRM/BIEM
|5060238630689, CDGRON120||Susanne Sundfør||The Silicone Veil (CD, Album)||EMI, Grönland Records||5060238630689, CDGRON120||Europe||2012|
|5099955909419||Susanne Sundfør||The Silicone Veil (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, Ora + CD, Album)||Virgin, EMI||5099955909419||Norway||2012|
|5099955909426||Susanne Sundfør||The Silicone Veil (CD, Album, Dig)||Virgin||5099955909426||Norway||2012|
|none||Susanne Sundfør||The Silicone Veil (10xFile, MP3, Album, RE, 320)||Parlophone||none||Europe||Unknown|
|5099955909419||Susanne Sundfør||The Silicone Veil (LP, Album, Pea + CD, Album)||Virgin, EMI||5099955909419||Norway||2012|
What distinguishes Susanne Sundfør from the rest of the pack, if only slightly, is the way that her own vision of art pop focuses on the pop as much as the art. Okay, so it's not exactly something you'd expect to hear on drivetime radio, but the production and the mixing of The Silicone Veil pushes Susanne Sundfør's voice out front, making every word she sings clear and legible in a way that's subtly unusual for this vague trend, where the normal voices are drenched in an ocean of reverb and. the rest are generally encouraged to ham up their idiosyncrasies. Carefully orchestrated, beautiful sung, and imaginatively written; I hadn't even heard the name Susanne Sundfør a week before I first heard this album, and yet The Silicone Veil falls so comfortably into my own tastes that I feel as if I've known about her for years. With a little more exposure, she has the potential to be a star.
Artist: Susanne Sundfør. Album: The Silicone Veil (Bonus Track Version). Heyo! SONGLYRICS just got interactive. My skin so thin you can see black holes within my eyes so clear they light up the sky and sometimes i’ll bend into the silicone veil and enter this world again as a ghost. Beauty is poisonous disruptive heaven must be an iron rose oh, let me in, let me out, let me in, let me out! Let me out Let me out Let me out Let me out Let me out Let me out Let me out Let me out Let me out Let me out.
by Susanne Sundfør - 10 Tracks - 44:26. Release date 03/26/2012.
Released March 23, 2012. The Silicone Veil Tracklist. When asked what ‘the silicone veil’ was, Susanne replied: It’s hard to explain, but it sort of sums up all the themes on the album, and I just think it’s a nice image of some of the boundaries we have between us and the line between life and death. It’s really hard to put in words, to say, ‘This is what The Silicone Veil is’. I don’t really know. The Silicone Veil Q&A.
Complete your Susanne Sundfør collection. The Silicone Veil (LP, Album, Num, Ora + CD, Album). Virgin, EMI. 5099955909419. The Silicone Veil (LP, Album, Pea + CD, Album).
BPM Profile The Silicone Veil. Album starts at BPM, ends at 124BPM (+124), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Susanne Sundfør. Music for People in Trouble.
Lyrics to "The Silicone Veil" song by Susanne Sundfør: I'm a larva wrapped in silk I am dying in burning flesh Let me out, let me ache Let me out, let m. .And sometimes I'll bend into the silicone veil And enter this world again as a ghost. Oh, let me in, let me out Let me in, let me out! Let me out, let me out Let me out, let me out Let me out, let me out Let me out, let me out Let me out, let me out Let me out, let me out Let me out, let me out Let me out, let me out Let me out, let me out. Submit Corrections. Writer(s): Lars Horntveth, Susanne Sundfor.
More albums from Susanne Sundfør: A Night At Salle Pleyel by Susanne Sundfør. The Brothel by Susanne Sundfør. Take One by Susanne Sundfør. Susanne Sundfør by Susanne Sundfør. Ten Love Songs by Susanne Sundfør. View all albums . The Silicone Veil. 7. 9. Stop (Don’t Push The Button). More albums from Susanne Sundfør: A Night At Salle Pleyel by Susanne Sundfør.