Jeffrey Osborne - Jeffrey Osborne album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
Cowbell – Paulhino DaCosta*Tenor Saxophone, Soloist – Ernie WattsWritten-By – Geoffrey Leib
Arranged By [Rhythm] – Mike Sembello*Piano, Soloist – George DukeWritten-By – Mike Sembello*, Raymond Pounds
|A3||I Really Don't Need No Light
Arranged By [Rhythm] – David "Hawk" WolinskiElectric Piano – Bobby LyleWritten-By – David James Wolinski*, Jeffrey Osborne
|A4||On The Wings Of Love
Written-By – Jeffrey Osborne, Peter Schless
|A5||Ready For Your Love
Arranged By [Rhythm] – Ron "Have Mercy" Kersey*Handclaps – George Duke, Sheila EscovedoOrgan – John BarnesSaxophone – Larry WilliamsWritten-By – Jeffrey Osborne, Ron Kersey
|B1||Who You Talkin' To?
Vocoder – George Duke, Jeffrey OsborneWritten-By – Jeffrey OsborneWritten-By, Bass, Guitar, Arranged By [Rhythm] – Tony Maiden
|B2||You Were Made To Love
Arranged By [Rhythm] – Len Ron HanksBells – George DukeWritten-By – Jeffrey Osborne, Len Ron Hanks
|B3||Ain't Nothin' Missin'
Guitar – Paul Jackson*Written-By – Geoffrey Leib, Jeffrey Osborne
Electric Piano – Ron KerseyWritten-By – Jamaal Franklin, Jeffrey Osborne
Flute, Piccolo Flute – Larry WilliamsOrchestrated By – Arif MardinWritten-By – Jeffrey Osborne, Richard Kerr
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Westlake Audio
- Recorded At – Le Gonks West
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – George Massenburg Studios
- Recorded At – Fantasy Studios
- Mastered At – A&M Studios
- Produced For – George Duke Enterprises
- Manufactured By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Distributed By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Arranged By [Horns] – George Duke (tracks: A5, B3, B5), Jeffrey Osborne (tracks: A5, B3), Jerry Hey (tracks: A1, A5, B1, B3)
- Arranged By [Rhythm] – George Duke (tracks: A1, A4, B3, B5), Jeffrey Osborne (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B2 to B5)
- Arranged By [Strings] – George Del Barrio (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B4)
- Arranged By [Vocals] – Jeffrey Osborne
- Art Direction – Chuck Beeson, Lynn Robb
- Backing Vocals – Jeffrey Osborne (tracks: A3, B1, B3, B4), Lynn Davis (tracks: A3, B3, B4)
- Bass – Abraham Laboriel (tracks: A4, B5), Larry Graham (tracks: B1, B4), Louis Jordan (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B2, B3)
- Concertmaster – Paul Shure (tracks: A2 to A4, B2, B4)
- Design – Lynn Robb
- Drums – Steve Ferrone
- Electric Piano – John Barnes (tracks: A2, B2)
- Engineer – Tommy Vicari
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bennie Faccone*, Matt Forger, Nick Spigel, Robert Spano*, Wally Buck
- Engineer [Recording] – Tommy Vicari (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B2, B5)
- Engineer [Tracking] – Erik Zobler (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3, B4)
- French Horn – Robert Martin* (tracks: A2, B5)
- Guitar – Charles Fearing (tracks: A3, A5), David T. Walker (tracks: B2, B4), Mike Sembello* (tracks: A1 to A4, B5)
- Handclaps – Jeffrey Osborne (tracks: A5, B1, B3), Paulinho DaCosta* (tracks: B1, B3), Tony Maiden (tracks: B1, B3)
- Lead Vocals – Jeffrey Osborne (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3, B4)
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Tommy Vicari
- Percussion – Paulhino DaCosta* (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1, B3)
- Photography By – Bobby Holland
- Piano – George Duke (tracks: A1, A4, B3, B5)
- Producer – George Duke
- Synthesizer – George Duke (tracks: A2, A3, B2)
- Tenor Saxophone – Larry Williams (tracks: A1, B1, B3)
- Trombone – Lou McCreary* (tracks: A1, A5, B1, B3)
- Trumpet – Gary Grant (tracks: A1, A5, B1, B3, B5), Jerry Hey (tracks: A1, A5, B1, B3, B5)
- Vocals – Jeffrey Osborne (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B2, B5)
|SP-4896||Jeffrey Osborne||Jeffrey Osborne (LP, Album, R)||A&M Records||SP-4896||US||1982|
|SP-4896||Jeffrey Osborne||Jeffrey Osborne (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP-4896||US||1982|
|AMLS 64896||Jeffrey Osborne||Jeffrey Osborne (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMLS 64896||South Africa||1982|
|SP-4896||Jeffrey Osborne||Jeffrey Osborne (LP, Album, A)||A&M Records||SP-4896||US||1982|
|D20Y4024||Jeffrey Osborne||Jeffrey Osborne (CD, Album, RE)||A&M Records||D20Y4024||Japan||1989|
Jeffrey Osborne is the self-titled debut album from Jeffrey Osborne, released in 1982 on A&M after leaving . After Osborne departed from . in 1980, legal issues prevented him from signing his solo deal with A&M for a whole year. After signing to A&M as a solo artist, Osborne began work on his debut album.
Don't Stop (Jeffrey Osborne album). Don't Stop is the third solo album by Jeffrey Osborne, released in 1984. The album reached on the Billboard 200 albums chart and on the R&B album chart. Don't Stop" (David Batteau, Danny Sembello) - 4:09. Let Me Know" (Geoffrey Brillhart Leib, Jeffrey Osborne) - 5:26.
Emotional (Jeffrey Osborne album). Emotional is the fourth album by R&B musician Jeffrey Osborne. Produced by Osborne, Rod Temperton, Richard Perry, T. C. Campbell, Michael Masser, and George Duke, Emotional contains Osborne's biggest pop hit, "You Should Be Mine (The Woo Woo Song). The track peaked at on the Billboard Hot 100 and on both the R&B and Adult Contemporary (AC) charts
Jeffrey Osborne is the self-titled debut album from Jeffrey Osborne, released in 1982 on A&M after leaving . The album reached number 49 on the Billboard 200 albums chart along with two singles, "On The Wings Of Love" and "I Really Don't Need No Light", peaking at numbers 29 and 39 on the Billboard Hot 100, respectively. Jeffrey Osborne wrote the lyrics for the former; Peter Schless composed the music. On the Wings of Love" also reached number 23 on the Cash Box Top 100, number 7 on the . Adult Contemporary chart, and number 11 in the U. .New Love" (4:10) (Geoffrey Leib). Eenie Meenie" (4:23) (Raymond Lee Pounds, Michael.
The 71-year-old makes no apologies for the music he created in the 1970s, '80s and '90s to the roar of the crowd at the DoubleTree. Jeffrey Osborne updated their profile picture. 26 March at 17:33 ·. See all.
Five decades into a genre-crossing career, Jeffrey Osborne offers his first album of original material in 15 years on Worth It All. The richly deep-toned vocalist started out on the drum set during his teenage years, but by the time he joined then-simmering soul outfit . Worth It All finds Osborne picking up where he left off in the vein of new songs with 2003’s Music Is Life, remarkably displaying as much vocal agility and ease with range as ever atop a variety of urban-contemporary grooves and melodic R&B ballads that often reach back to harmonic and structural sensibilities of ‘80s soul while bearing a. rhythmic foundation that adult-contemporary audiences came to appreciate during the early 2000s.
Listen to music from Jeffrey Osborne like On The Wings Of Love, Stay With Me Tonight & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Jeffrey Osborne. Jeffrey Osborne began his professional singing career in 1969 with a popular funk and soul group called Love Men Ltd. The band moved to Los Angeles in 1970 and changed its name to . Osborne was originally brought on as the drummer and eventually became the lead vocalist.