Sky - Sky Five Live album download
|B2||Dance Of The Little Fairies||4:33|
|C1||The Bathroom Song||2:48|
- Recorded At – The Comedy Theatre
- Recorded At – Melbourne Concert Hall
- Recorded At – Perth Concert Hall
- Recorded At – Festival Theatre
- Recorded At – The Capitol Theatre
- Mixed At – Abbey Road Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ariola Records
- Copyright (c) – Ariola Records
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Pressed By – CBS, Haarlem – 16-99001
- Arranged By – Tristan Fry (tracks: A2)
- Bass – Herbie Flowers
- Design – The Yellowhammer Design Company
- Drums, Marimba – Tristan Fry
- Guitar – John Williams , Kevin Peek
- Illustration – Geoff Hunt
- Keyboards – Steve Gray
- Mastered By – Nick Webb
- Producer – Haydn Bendall, Sky , Tony Clark
- Written-By – Angus Trowbridge (tracks: C3), Camille Saint-Saëns (tracks: A2), Herbie Flowers (tracks: A1, B2, C1, D1), John Williams (tracks: C3, C5), Kevin Peek (tracks: B1, C2, C4, C5, D2), Steve Gray (tracks: A1, B3, D1)
NotesRecorded live at :
The Comedy Theatre, The Concert Hall - Melbourne, The Concert Hall - Perth,
The Festival Theatre - Adelaide,
The Capitol Theatre - Sydney.
Printed In Holland.
Made in Holland
"Made In Germany" stamped in runout side A, but X'd out.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: n©b
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Stamp): 16-99001-1A-1 A NL
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etch): 020 093 302169 A-3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Stamp): 16-99001-2B-1 302169 B-2 A NL
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etch): 020 093
- Matrix / Runout (Side C Stamp): 16-99001-1C-1 302170 A-2 A NL
- Matrix / Runout (Side C Etch): 093
- Matrix / Runout (Side D Stamp): 16-99001-1D-1 302170 B-1 A NL Made In Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Side D Etch): 093
|302 171||Sky||Sky Five Live (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Ariola||302 171||Europe||1983|
|STC 6001||Sky||Sky Five Live (2xCD, Album, RE)||Esoldun Sarl||STC 6001||Europe||1994|
|302 171||Sky||Sky Five Live (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Ariola||302 171||UK & Europe||1983|
|2 ARL 39160||Sky||Sky Five Live (2xCass, Album)||Ariola||2 ARL 39160||Italy||1983|
|20RS-43-44||Sky||Sky Five Live (2xLP, Album, Promo, Gat)||Ariola||20RS-43-44||Japan||1983|
It was mixed at Studio 3, EMI Abbey Road, London and mastered by Nick West. It was released in January 1984 on the Ariola record label.
Sky (4) – Sky Five Live. Label: Ariola – 502 171. Format: Cassette, Album. Hi Quality Superferro Tape. Other Versions (5 of 19) View All. Cat.
If it was going to come anywhere, the obligatory supergroup live album ought to have followed their first two releases. Label: Esoldun Sarl – STC 6001. Format: 2 CD, Album. Made By – KAO Ireland.
SkySafari Web. The Sky This Month.
In 1980, Sky recorded and released their second album, Sky 2. This was a double album that built upon its predecessor's success, becoming the tenth highest selling album in Britain that year. The album included Monkman's side-long rock suite "FIFO" (a piece inspired by computer processing, stands for "First In, First Out") and four classical pieces including three established chamber music pieces (played entirely straight) and the band's souped-up electric treatment of Bach's "Toccata and Fugue in D Minor" . Second lineup (1980–84) - Gray replaces Monkman; Sky 3, Sky 4 Forthcoming, Sky Five Live and Cadmium; Williams leaves band. Monkman was replaced as Sky's keyboard player by Steve Gray.
Live at Five (Sky News programme). Sky News at Five (formerly Live at Five) and Sky News at Six were the titles of Sky News' authoritative hour-long evening news round-ups, beginning at 5pm and 6pm, British time. Until October 2016, the slot was anchored by Jeremy Thompson on weekdays, providing a round-up of all the day's events and coverage of any late-breaking news.