Meredith Monk - Our Lady Of Late album download
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WERGO Schallplatten GmbH
- Copyright (c) – WERGO Schallplatten GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Meredith Monk
- Published By – Meredith Monk Music
- Recorded At – Vanguard Studios
- Mixed At – Vanguard Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – TELDEC
- Design – H. J. Kropp*
- Engineer – Jeff Zaraya
- Engineer [Mix] – Tom Lazarus
- Liner Notes – David Sterritt
- Other [Instrumentation / Title] – William Dunas
- Percussion, Performer [Glass], Producer – Collin Walcott
- Photography By [Photos] – Gaetano Besana
- Supervised By – Heiner Stadler
- Voice, Synthesizer [Gms] – Meredith Monk
NotesRecorded at Vanguard Studios, May 1973.
Produced for Vanguard Records.
Mixed at Vanguard Studios, March 1984.
Compositions © Meredith Monk 1973 (ASCAP)
Published by Meredith Monk Music (ASCAP)
Issued by courtesy of Vanguard Recording Society, Inc.
℗ + © 1986 WERGO Schallplatten GmbH, Mainz
Direct Metal Mastering DMM ® TELDEC
Printed in W. Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0846
|SM 1058-50||Meredith Monk||Our Lady Of Late (CD, Album, RE)||Wergo, Spectrum||SM 1058-50||Germany||1988|
83. Cate Le Bon. Reward.
Our Lady of Late: Music for Voice and Glass. Key. Monk: Volcano Songs. ATLAS - An Opera In Three Parts.
Give Your Opinion on Our Lady of Late. Staff & Contributors // Site Forum // Contact us. Bands:.
Album: Monk: Our Lady of Late, 2011.
Committee on Prints and Illustrated Books Fund. Steven Leiber Audio Collection. Members Membership Become a member. Visit Plan your visit. Exhibitions Exhibitions/events Exhibitions and events.
Monk during this period recorded Dolmen Music, with her first album released at Manfred Eichers record label ECM in 1981, in the 1980s, Monk wrote and directed two films, Ellis Island, and Book of Days. In the early 1990s, Monk composed an opera called Atlas and she has also written pieces for instrumental ensembles and symphony orchestras.