Old Man's Child - The Pagan Prosperity album download
|1||The Millennium King||5:28|
|2||Behind The Mask||3:58|
|4||My Demonic Figures||3:59|
|6||My Kingdom Will Come||4:35|
|7||Return Of The Night Creatures||5:36|
|8||What Malice Embrace||5:13|
- Distributed By – SPV
- Distributed By – Suburban
- Distributed By – House Of Kicks
- Distributed By – Plastic Head
- Distributed By – Média 7
- Distributed By – NSM Records
- Distributed By – Disctrade
- Distributed By – Self Distribuzione
- Distributed By – Mastertrax
- Distributed By – Música Alternativa
- Distributed By – Metal Mind Productions
- Distributed By – Globus
- Distributed By – Music Dome
- Distributed By – Rock City
- Distributed By – Voices Of Wonder
- Distributed By – Spinefarm
- Distributed By – Nordic Metal
- Distributed By – NEMS Enterprises
- Distributed By – St. Clair
- Distributed By – Shock
- Distributed By – Rock Brigade
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Century Media Records
- Copyright (c) – Magic Arts Publishing
- Recorded At – Studio Mega, Varberg
- Mixed At – Studio Mega, Varberg
- Mastered At – DMS, Marl
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Gonde
- Drums – Tony*
- Layout, Design – Carsten Drescher
- Lead Guitar – Jardar
- Lead Guitar [Lead] – Galder (tracks: 1, 2, 8), Jardar (tracks: 1)
- Music By, Lyrics By – Galder
- Photography By [Picture] – O. Recker*
- Producer, Mixed By, Engineer – Christian Silver, J. Lohengrin Cremonese*, Old Man's Child
- Vocals – J. Lohengrin Cremonese* (tracks: 1, 5, 7)
- Vocals, Lead Guitar, Synth – Galder
NotesRecorded and mixed at studiomega in June-97.
Track #7 is spelled as "Return Of The Nights Creature" in the booklet (song title, credits), and also in the lyrics.
© Magic Arts Publishing 1997.
℗ Century Media Records 1997.
Comes with a 12-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 277017 718324
- Barcode (Scanned): 7277017718324
- Matrix / Runout: 77183-2
|FO456CD||Old Man's Child||The Pagan Prosperity (CD, Album)||Фоно||FO456CD||Russia||2005|
|77183-1 P||Old Man's Child||The Pagan Prosperity (LP, Album, Pic)||Century Media||77183-1 P||Germany||1997|
|77183-2||Old Man's Child||The Pagan Prosperity (CD, Album, RP)||Century Media||77183-2||Germany||Unknown|
|ICARUS 891||Old Man's Child||The Pagan Prosperity (CD, Album)||Icarus Music||ICARUS 891||Argentina||2012|
|MASS 0452||Old Man's Child||The Pagan Prosperity (Cass, Album)||Metal Mind Records||MASS 0452||Poland||1997|
Old Man's Child discography (main). lt; Born of the Flickering (1996). Ill-Natured Spiritual Invasion (1998). Old Man's Child discography (all). The Pagan Prosperity.
Old Mans Child-My Kingdom Will Come (HQ) 4:36. Old Mans Child-The Pagan Prosperity Return of the Night Creatures (HQ) 5:37. Old Man's Child - My Demonic Figures 3:58. Top 100 Black Metal Albums by AndrewSutton86.
The Pagan Prosperity. Symphonic Black Old Man's Child. 队列表 Symphonic Black Old Man's Child The Pagan Prosperity. Band Name Old Man's Child. Album Name The Pagan Prosperity.
Old Man's Child "The Pagan Prosperity" ( Full Album ) 1997. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Old Man's Child The Pagan Prosperity (Full album) (1997). Old Man's Child The Pagan Prosperity (1997).
Old Man's Child is a Norwegian black metal band from the city of Oslo. The band is the brainchild of Galder (formerly known as Grusom; birth name: Thomas Rune Andersen) who is the only permanent member of the band. Old Man's Child was officially founded in 1993, but its roots go back to 1989 when Galder, Jardar, and Tjodalv founded a death/thrash band called "Requiem". They originally played Slayer and Metallica covers but later released one demo album in 1990. Requiem" dissolved in 1992.
LP (12" album, 33 rpm). Old Man's Child Format: Vinyl. The Pagan Prosperity album was originally released in 1997 by Century Media. Here is the official repress on Cosmic Key Creations. 500 copies in a gatefold sleeve on coloured vinyl.
Combining the raw feel of old BM with equally great melodies, this is their strongest album to date. Black metal really is a tricky thing to master. Staying with a primitive style will keep your diehard fans, but is often looked at negatively by those not accustomed to the genre. Branching out of the confines of the raw black metal style can bring you to new heights, but will often cause you to be labeled as a sell-out or poseur
Album by Old Man's Child. My Kingdom Will Come. Return Of The Night Creatures. MusicBrainz: The Pagan Prosperity. this site: The Pagan Prosperity. MetalArchives: The Pagan Prosperity.