Yusef Lateef - Suite 16 album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Buddy And Lou||3:12|
|2||Down In Atlanta||4:14|
|4||When A Man Loves A Woman
Written-By – Andrew Wright , Calvin Lewis
Written-By – Lennon-McCartney
|6||First Movement: Folia||2:21|
|7||Second Movement: Minuet (Hybrid, Atonal)||2:11|
|8||Third Movement: Blues (Twelve Measure Form) Variational Interlude||6:53|
|9||Fourth Movement: Passacaglia||2:04|
|10||Fifth Movement: Chorale, Sixth Movemen: Blues (Extended Form)||2:12|
|11||Seventh Movement: Blues, Coda||2:38|
- Bass [Acoustic], Bass [Fender] – Robert Cunningham* (tracks: B1 ro B6)
- Bass [Fender] – Chuck Rainey (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Cello – Kermit Moore (tracks: A2, A4)
- Conductor – William S. Fischer (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Drums – Albert Heath (tracks: B1 to B6), Jimmy Johnson (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Engineer [Recording] – Bob Liftin (tracks: A1 to A5), Wolfgang Hirschmann (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Flute, Flute [Pneumatic Bamboo], Flute [Bamboo], Saxophone [Tenor], Saxophone [Soprano], Oboe, Bells, Tambourine – Yusef Lateef
- Guitar – Earl Klugh (tracks: A5), Eric Gale (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Orchestra – The Cologne Radio Orchestra* (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Piano – Barry Harris (tracks: B1 to B6), Joe Zawinul (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Producer – Joel Dorn
- Vibraphone – Neal Boyar (tracks: A3)
- Viola – Selwart Clarke (tracks: A2, A4)
- Vocals [Background] – The Sweet Inspirations (tracks: A1 to A4)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 90431 67032 3.
|SD 1563||Yusef Lateef||Suite 16 (LP)||Atlantic||SD 1563||US||1970|
|WPCR-27225||Yusef Lateef||Suite 16 (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Atlantic||WPCR-27225||Japan||2013|
|ATL 1047||Yusef Lateef||Suite 16 (LP, RE)||Atlantic||ATL 1047||South Africa||Unknown|
|SD 1563||Yusef Lateef||Suite 16 (LP, RE)||Atlantic||SD 1563||Canada||1971|
|SD 1563||Yusef Lateef||Suite 16 (LP, Album, PR)||Atlantic||SD 1563||US||1970|
Yusef Lateef became a controversial figure within the jazz world during the 1960s, as he moved heavily into African and Asian music, and away from hard bop, mainstream, and soul-jazz. Suite 16 also mixed approaches; on "Down In Atlanta," and his cover.
The Diverse Yusef Lateef is a jazz album by saxophonist Yusef Lateef released in 1970. In it are mixed influences from rhythm and blues and soul music (notably on "Live Humble") and world music (notably on "A Long Time Ago" or "Chandra"). A Long Time Ago" – 6:37. Eboness" (Roy Brooks) – 4:44. All compositions by Yusef Lateef except as indicated.
BPM Profile Suite 16. Album starts at 97BPM, ends at 99BPM (+2), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Yusef Lateef.
1970 studio album by Yusef Lateef Track listing.
Suite 16. Critic Score. No one has said anything yet. Contributions By. DanBurnette.
Yusef Lateef discography. This article does not cite any sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message). A discography of the t Yusef Lateef (1920–2013). Includes two tracks from 1970. Yusef Lateef's Little Symphony. Grammy Award for Best New Age Album. Concerto for Yusef Lateef. Tenors of Yusef Lateef & Ricky Ford. YAL. With Ricky Ford.
Artist: Yusef Lateef. Album: Suite 16. Release year: 1970. Download Yusef Lateef - Symphonic Blues Suite -First Movement: Folia. Suite 16: Best 2 songs. Yusef Lateef - Nocturne 03:59. Yusef Lateef - Raymond Winchester Yusef Lateef's Detroit Latitude 42º 30º Longitude 83º, 1969 02:36. Yusef Lateef - Revelation The Saving Idea, 2017 05:57. Artist: Yusef Lateef.