Hue And Cry - Seduced And Abandoned album download
|1||Strength To Strength||4:26|
|3||Goodbye To Me||4:09|
|5||Labour Of Love||3:32|
|9||Love Is The Master||4:10|
|10||Just One Word||4:04|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Circa Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Circa Records Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Cava Studios
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Cava Studios
- Mixed At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
- Manufactured By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – Virgin
- Backing Vocals – David Preston
- Bass – James Finnigan
- Design – Michael • Nash Assoc*
- Drums – Tony McCracken
- Engineer – Brian Young , Don Peterkofsky, Fernando Krel*, Gavin McComb, J.C. Convertino*, Mark Roule, Robin Rankin
- Guitar – Nigel Clark
- Keyboards – Gregory Kane
- Management – Allan McNeill
- Mixed By – Harvey Jay Goldberg*
- Percussion – Robert Purse, Ronnie Goodman
- Photography By [Cover] – Jean-Baptiste Mondino
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Paul Kasmin, Paul Rider
- Producer – Harvey Jay Goldberg*, James Biondolillo
- Vocals – Patrick Kane
Notes8-page booklet: credits, partial lyrics, credits
All tracks published by Chappell Music Limited
Recorded and mixed at Cava Studios, Glasgow and Sigma Sound N.Y.
Special thanks: Hollywood Paul, Bob Funk, Arno Hecht, Cris Cioe, Dave Tofani, The Stan Pollock Strings, John Clark, Keith O'Quinn, Lou Marini, Ted Allen
Manufactured in the UK
(P) 1987 Circa Records Limited
(C) 1987 Circa Records Limited
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 015165 000227
- Matrix / Runout: CIRCD 2 :: MASTERED BY NIMBUS
|CIRCA 2||Hue And Cry*||Seduced And Abandoned (LP, Album)||Circa||CIRCA 2||UK||1987|
|7 90646-4||Hue And Cry*||Seduced And Abandoned (Cass, Album)||Virgin||7 90646-4||US||Unknown|
|7 90646-2||Hue And Cry*||Seduced And Abandoned (CD, Album)||Virgin||7 90646-2||US||1987|
|VJCP-2311||Hue And Cry*||Seduced And Abandoned (CD, Album)||Circa||VJCP-2311||Japan||1987|
|70565||Hue And Cry*||Seduced And Abandoned (LP, Album)||Virgin||70565||France||1987|
Hue and Cry is a pop duo formed in 1983 in Coatbridge, Scotland, by brothers Pat Kane (vocals) and Greg Kane (music/production). The duo are best known for their 1987 single "Labour of Love". Their first single "Here Comes Everybody" was released on a small Glasgow-based independent label, Stampede, in 1986. While not a hit, it attracted the interest of Virgin Records' subsidiary Circa who signed the duo in 1986. Their debut single for Circa was "I Refuse"
Seduced And Abandoned. This album has an average beat per minute of 131 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 83/192 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Seduced And Abandoned. BPM Profile Seduced And Abandoned. Album starts at 131BPM, ends at 83BPM (-48), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Hue & Cry. The Collection.
Album · 1986 · 11 Songs. Seduced and Abandoned Hue & Cry. Pop. 1986. Listen on Apple Music. Labours of Love - The Best of Hue and Cry. 1993.
Seduced and Abandoned (album). Seduced and Abandoned is the debut album by the Scottish duo Hue & Cry. It was released in 1987 and includes the UK Top 10 single "Labour of Love". Strength to Strength" - 4:26. History City" - 3:24. Goodbye to Me" - 4:09. Labour of Love" - 3:32.
Hue And Cry – Seduced And Abandoned. Label: Circa – CIRC 2. Format: Cassette, Album. Seduced And Abandoned (Cass, Album).
Seduced And Abandoned albümüne ait şarkıları görebilir ve dinleyebilirsiniz. En çok dinlenen, en popüler şarkıcılar, albümler ve şarkılar muzikdinle. I go strength to strength, whipping up a storm What a hue and cry I go strength to strength And there is no one that I won't defy
Seduced and Abandoned.
Seduced and Abandoned. Seduced And Abandoned. This album was their first and best and although Remote was up there in terms of great songs hard to beat Seduced for just pure quality vocals.