Precious Metal - Right Here, Right Now album download
|A2||Right Here, Right Now||2:55|
|B2||Girls Nite Out||2:19|
|B3||You Do Something Special||3:56|
|B5||Remembering Old Times||3:19|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Art Direction, Design – Chris Whorf*, Jeffery Fey
- Backing Vocals [Background] – Precious Metal
- Bass – Alex Rylance
- Drums – Carol M. Control*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Gary Hollis, Jeff Demorris (tracks: A3), Meryl Starbin (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B5)
- Guitar – Mara Fox
- Lead Guitar – Janet Robin
- Lead Vocals – Leslie Knauer-Wasser*
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Paul Sabu, Precious Metal
- Photography – Aaron Rapoport
- Producer, Arranged By, Engineer – Paul Sabu
- Written-By – A. Rylance* (tracks: A2, A4), B. Knauer* (tracks: A3), C. Control* (tracks: A4), E. Kolker* (tracks: B4), J. Robin* (tracks: A2, A4, B5), J. Carbone* (tracks: A1), L. Knauer-Wasser* (tracks: A1 to B1), M. Fox* (tracks: A4, B2 to B4), R. Zito* (tracks: A1), S. Andres* (tracks: B2, B3, B5)
NotesProduced and Arranged for Sabu Productions.
All songs Recorded and Mixed at Preferred Sound except "Bad Guys" Recorded and Mixed at Middle Sea Sound.
Mastered at Precision Lacquer.
Art Direction & Design for Art Hotel, L.A.
(P)(C) 1985 PolyGram Records, Inc.
Manufactured and Marketed by PolyGram Records, Inc.
A1 - Jungle Boy Music, Sixty Ninth Street Music, Forty Love Music
A2, A5 & B2 to B5 - Jungle Boy Music, Fab Five Music, Almost Famous Music
A3 - Jungle Boy Music, Fab Five Music, Katyco Music
A4 & B1 - Jungle Boy Music, Fab Five Music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 422-826146-1 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A etched): 422-826146-AS HRM2-1-1-Q-8 Precision..PRC
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B etched): 422-826146-BS HRM2 Precision..PRC-1-1-Q
- Other (Pressing plant ID code): 72
|CD 826 146-1 M-1||Precious Metal||Right Here, Right Now (CD, Album)||Mercury, PolyGram||CD 826 146-1 M-1||US||1985|
|25PP-182||Precious Metal||Right Here, Right Now (LP, Album)||Mercury||25PP-182||Japan||1985|
|826 146-4 M-1||Precious Metal||Right Here, Right Now (Cass, Album)||Mercury||826 146-4 M-1||US||1985|
|826 146-1 M-1, 422-826 146-1 M-1||Precious Metal||Right Here, Right Now (LP, Album, Promo)||Mercury, Mercury||826 146-1 M-1, 422-826 146-1 M-1||US||1985|
Backing Vocals – Precious Metal. Drums – Carol M. Control. Engineer – Gary Hollis, Jeff Demorris (tracks: A3), Meryl Starbin (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B5). Guitar – Mara Fox. Lead Guitar – Janet Robin. Lead Vocals – Leslie Knauer-Wasser.
Right Here, Right Now" is a song recorded by Italian producer Giorgio Moroder, featuring the vocals of Kylie Minogue, for Moroder's studio album Déjà Vu. The song had a minor impact on singles chart in Europe and attained the top position of the US Dance Club Songs. Right Here Right Now" is a dance club song that is a disco track that is influenced by funk and electronic music.
Right Here, Right Now. More Precious Metal. Listen to Precious Metal - EP now. Listen to Precious Metal - EP in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Right Here Right Now Instrumental. Right Here Now Album Version. Right Here Right Now (Instrumental Version). Right Here, Right Now Extended Version. Right Here Right Now (My Heart Belongs To You) Acoustic Version. Right Here, Right Now Karaoke Version. Right Here, Right Now (Made Popular By Jesus Jones) Karaoke Version. Right Here Right Now (Complete version originally performed by Jesus Jones).
Fatboy Slim - Right Here, Right Now (T1R Remix)' taken from the album Fatboy Slim vs New Zealand – OUT 25/01/19. 1. 78 views5 months ago Fatboy Slim. 2. 08 views11 years ago 1HitWonder.
Watch a video for Right Here, Right Now. The song went to No 31 in the UK. The US record company insisted they needed a remix to release there. The other big influence was Lou Reed, especially his New York album. Mike was aiming for this Lou Reed-y guitar line, but in the process found something else entirely, so Right Here, Right Now sounds nothing like him at all. Back then, we were one of the first groups mixing rock guitars with samples, and people said: That’s not real music. But I’d been going to acid-house clubs and hearing music that was entirely made from samples, so had enough youthful arrogance to think, Don’t be silly, grandad! Jesus Jones’s new album, Passages, is released by Absolute Label Services on 20 April.
Here, we present the best metal drummers of 2018. As always, Travis commanded his giant DW rig in the studio, powering through some fantastic metal cuts for the album. Such was the reception to Firepower that the band received multiple accolades this year, including Best British Band at the Metal Hammer Golden Gods awards. Prev Page 2 of 10 Next.