Basia - Time And Tide album download
|2||Run For Cover||3:38|
|3||Time And Tide||4:03|
|5||From Now On||3:45|
|6||New Day For You||4:27|
|7||Prime Time TV||5:20|
|9||How Dare You||3:22|
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – Epic
- Recorded At – R.G. Jones Studios
- Recorded At – Power Plant Studios
- Recorded At – Utopia Studios
- Artwork – Stylorouge
- Mastered By – Vlado Meller
- Mastered By [Originally Mastered By] – Tim Young
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Gary Costa, Jamie Broomfield*, Duffy*
- Mixed By [Digitally Mixed By] – Mix Master Phil Harding*
- Music By – Basia Trzetrzelewska, Danny White
- Other [Make Up By] – Louise Constad
- Photography By [Photograph By] – Paul Cox
- Producer [Produced By] – Basia Trzetrzelewska, Danny White
- Recorded By – Gerry Kitchingham, John Lee , Peter Brown
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Brendon Lynch*, Dave Anderson, Michael Mog Fry*, Simon Gall
- Words By – Basia Trzetrzelewska (tracks: 3, 5, 8 to 10), Danny White (tracks: 3, 5, 8 to 10), Peter Ross (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7)
Notesoriginal prerecorded MiniDisc
Recorded in London at R. G. Jones, at Power Plant and at Utopia.
Digitally mixed for PWL.
Basia Trzetrzelewska is pronounced Basia Tshetshelevska.
Moim ludziom w kraju.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464-40767-8 3
|450263 1||Basia||Time And Tide (LP, Album)||Portrait||450263 1||UK||1987|
|PRT 450263 1||Basia||Time And Tide (LP, Album, Ltd)||Portrait||PRT 450263 1||Greece||1987|
|450263 4||Basia||Time And Tide (Cass, Album)||Portrait||450263 4||UK||1987|
|450263 9||Basia||Time And Tide (CD, Album)||Portrait||450263 9||Australia||1987|
|EPC 450263 1||Basia||Time And Tide (LP, Album, RE)||Epic||EPC 450263 1||Spain||1991|
|A||Time And Tide||4:00|
|AA||Time And Tide||4:00|
- Producer – Basia, Danny White
|BASH T5||Basia||Time And Tide (12")||Epic||BASH T5||UK||1987|
|34-07730||Basia||Time And Tide (7", Single)||Epic||34-07730||Canada||1987|
|34T 07730, 34T07730||Basia||Time And Tide (Cass, Single)||Epic, Epic||34T 07730, 34T07730||US||1988|
|ESCA 6318||Basia||Time And Tide (CD, Single, Promo)||Epic||ESCA 6318||Japan||1995|
|PRT 650351 7||Basia||Time And Tide (7", S/Sided, Single, Promo)||Portrait||PRT 650351 7||Spain||1987|
Time and Tide is the debut studio album by Polish singer-songwriter Basia, released by Epic Records in 1987. The album includes the hit singles "Promises", "New Day for You", and the title track. Time and Tide was Basia's first solo album following her and Danny White's departure from the band Matt Bianco. The pair co-produced and mostly co-wrote the material themselves, although Peter Ross of Immaculate Fools contributed to five songs on the album.
Wisely going only by her first name, land pop singer Basia Trzetrzelewska ("pronounced Basha Tshetshelevska"), joined by her musical partner Danny White, steps out of the band Matt Bianco to launch her solo career with Time and Tide. She and White create a series of keyboard-based dance-pop arrangements to support her smooth alto. This is sophisticated pop music that sounds ideal for playing in any number of upholstered locations - a black-tie cocktail party, a fashion-show runway, the back seat of a limousine
Basia – Time And Tide. Label: Portrait – 450263 1. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Written-By – Basia Trzetrzelewska (tracks: A1 to B5), Danny White (tracks: A1 to B5). Notes.
Time and Tide is the debut album by Polish jazz and pop singer–songwriter Basia, released in the United States on August 21, 1987 by Epic Records and on April 3rd, 1987 in the UK by Portrait Records (CBS). Co-produced and mostly co-written by Basia herself and Danny White, it showcases considerable influences from Brazilian music, noted in the track "Astrud", a tribute to Astrud Gilberto. The album is her first solo album following her departure from the band Matt Bianco. Basia would return to Matt Bianco seventeen years later for the album Matt's Mood, released in 2004.
Album · 1987 · 11 Songs. See All. Clear Horizon - The Best of Basia.
Listen free to Basia – Time And Tide (Promises, Run for Cover and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
This album has an average beat per minute of 104 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 88/117 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Time and Tide. BPM Profile Time and Tide. Album starts at 112BPM, ends at 114BPM (+2), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Basia.