The Stranglers - La Folie album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Everybody Loves You When You're Dead|
|A4||Let Me Introduce You To The Family|
|A5||Ain't Nothin' To It
Lyrics By – Milton Mezzro*
|A6||The Man They Love To Hate|
|B2||It Only Takes Two To Tango|
|B4||How To Find True Love And Happiness In The Present Day|
- Mixed At – Good Earth Studios
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Manufactured By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Liberty/United Records (UK) Ltd.
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Jean-Jacques Burnel*
- Drums, Percussion – Jet Black
- Engineer – Steve Churchyard
- Keyboards – Dave Greenfield
- Lyrics By – The Stranglers (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B5)
- Mixed By – Tony Visconti
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Ava Carrier
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Phil Jude
- Producer, Arranged By, Composed By, Concept By [Cover Concept] – The Stranglers
- Sleeve [Liner Sleeve] – Shoot That Tiger!
- Vocals, Guitar – Hugh Cornwell
NotesIncludes stock-card pink inner sleeve with lyrics and credits.
Songwriting credits above are from inner sleeve. Side A label incorrectly shows Track A5 composed by Milton Mezzro, lyrics by The Stranglers.
Side A and B labels credit only The Stranglers as producer; inner sleeve shows "Produced by The Stranglers."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, stamped): LBG 30342 A-1U TOWNHOUSE 5
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, stamped): TOWN HOUSE LBG 30342 B-1U 7
- Other (Back cover, lower right corner): GO 8111 GL
- Other (Back cover, upper right corner): 0C 062-83 219
|LBG 30342||The Stranglers||La Folie (LP, Album)||Liberty||LBG 30342||UK||1981|
|10C 066-083219||The Stranglers||La Folie-La Locura (LP, Album)||Liberty||10C 066-083219||Spain||1981|
|CDP 7 46614 2, CD-LBG 30342||The Stranglers||La Folie (CD, Album, RE)||EMI, EMI||CDP 7 46614 2, CD-LBG 30342||UK & Europe||1987|
|TOCP-67947, LBG 30342||The Stranglers||La Folie (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Car)||EMI, Liberty||TOCP-67947, LBG 30342||Japan||2006|
|7243 5 34688 2 8, 534 6882||The Stranglers||La Folie (CD, Album, RE)||EMI, EMI||7243 5 34688 2 8, 534 6882||Europe||2001|
La folie is the sixth studio album by English new wave band The Stranglers. It was released on 9 November 1981, through record label Liberty; their first album on the label. The Stranglers had initially been the most commercially successful band of the punk/new wave period in Britain, but by 1981, their success had waned noticeably. La folie was a conscious attempt to deliver a more commercial product.
The Stranglers - La Folie (Full Album). WMG; UMPG Publishing, EMI Music Publishing, BMI - Broadcast Music In. LatinAutor - UMPG, LatinAutor, ASCAP, CMRRA, LatinAutor - SonyATV, UBEM, UMPI, SOLAR Music Rights Management, Sony ATV Publishing" и другие авторские общества (2).
Arranged By, Composed By, Performer – The Stranglers (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B5). Art Direction – Jay Pee (6). Bass Guitar, Vocals – Jean-Jacques Burnel. Drums, Percussion – Jet Black. Engineer – Steve Churchyard. Keyboards – Dave Greenfield. Lyrics By – Milton Mezzrow (tracks: A5).
With one exception, the songs are shorter and more pointed, harking back to the comparative conciseness of some of the tunes on the band's first two albums, Rattus Norvegicus and No More Heroes, though acidic lyrics still predominate.
La Folie is the sixth album by The Stranglers, recorded and released in 1981. The Stranglers had initially been the most commercially successful band of the punk/new-wave period in Britain, but by 1981, their success had waned noticeably. The La Folie album was a conscious attempt to deliver a more commercial product.
Tracklist: 1. Non Stop, 2. Everybody Loves You When You’re Dead, 3. Tramp, 4. Let Me Introduce You To The Family, 5. Ain’t Nothin’ To It, 6. The Man They Love To Hate, 7. Pin Up, 8. It Only Takes Two To Tango, 9. Golden Brown, 10. How To Find True Love And Happiness In The Present Day, 11. La Folie. 10. How To Find True Love And Happiness In The Present Day. More albums from The Stranglers: Rattus Relived by The Stranglers. About Time by The Stranglers. Feel It Live by The Stranglers. Written In Red by The Stranglers.
This album has an average beat per minute of 131 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 84/176 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile La Folie. Album starts at 146BPM, ends at 106BPM (-40), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by The Stranglers.