The Allman Brothers Band - The Allman Brothers Band album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Don't Want You No More
Written-By – Edward Hardin*, Spencer Davis
|A2||It's Not My Cross To Bear||5:02|
|A3||Black Hearted Woman||5:08|
|A4||Trouble No More
Written-By – McKinley Morganfield
|B1||Every Hungry Woman||4:13|
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Pressed By – Philips Recording Company, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Produced For – Phil Walden & Associates, Inc.
- Published By – No Exit Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Maribus Music, Inc.
- Published By – Arc Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Arranged By – The Allman Brothers Band
- Bass – Berry Oakley
- Coordinator [Logistical] – Kim Payne, Mike Callahan , TWIGGS*
- Design – Robert Kingsbury
- Drums, Congas – Jai Johanny Johanson
- Drums, Timbales, Maracas – Butch Trucks
- Engineer [Recording] – Adrian Barber
- Lead Guitar – Dick Betts*
- Lead Guitar, Slide Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Duane Allman
- Organ, Vocals – Gregory Allman*
- Photography By – Stephen Paley
- Producer – Adrian Barber
- Written-By – Allman* (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B3)
NotesColumbia House Edition. CRC printed above Polydor logo on back cover.
|SD 33-308||The Allman Brothers Band||The Allman Brothers Band (LP, Album, PRC)||ATCO Records||SD 33-308||US||1969|
|SAL-933679||The Allman Brothers Band||The Allman Brothers Band (LP)||Atlantic||SAL-933679||Australia||1969|
|M 8308||The Allman Brothers Band||The Allman Brothers Band (8-Trk, Album)||ATCO Records||M 8308||US||1969|
|314 531 257-2||The Allman Brothers Band||The Allman Brothers Band (CD, Album, RE)||Capricorn Records||314 531 257-2||US||Unknown|
|531 257-2||The Allman Brothers Band||The Allman Brothers Band (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Capricorn Records||531 257-2||UK & Europe||Unknown|
The Allman Brothers Band is the debut studio album by American rock band the Allman Brothers Band. It was released in the United States by Atco Records and Capricorn Records on November 4, 1969 and produced by Adrian Barber. Formed in 1969, the Allman Brothers Band came together following various musical pursuits by each individual member
The Allman Brothers Band. Biography by Bruce Eder. Blending rock, blues, country, and jazz, the godfathers of Southern rock in all its wild, woolly glory.
Beginnings (The Allman Brothers Band album).
Dreams (The Allman Brothers Band album). Dreams is a 1989 four-disc box set issued by the Allman Brothers Band. Dreams is a compilation of material taken from not only the Allman Brothers Band, but also from throughout musical careers of the Allmans and the band's other members prior to and following its formation.
Brothers and Sisters was the first album the Allman Brothers Band recorded after Duane's death, and it's a transitional record as much as it is a traditional one. It was the group's most mainstream-sounding album at the time, which paid off: Brothers and Sisters is their only No. 1 LP. Betts has more of a presence on the album, including this playful instrumental he named after his daughter. It's a tight performance, which, of course, would gain even more momentum in concert. From: 'The Allman Brothers Band' (1969)
483. Gregg Allman: Ain't Wastin' Time No More. Allman Brothers Band. 2 May at 06:07 ·. Come spend your Memorial Day Weekend at The Allman Brothers Band Museum at The Big House with Jaimoe and Friends for a rocking good Sunday
The original Allman Brothers Band formed in the late 1960s with members drawn from teenage groups the Escorts and Allman Joy and the psychedelic affairs Hour Glass and The 31st of February. Meanwhile Duane Allman became an in demand session guitarist. The most popular band in America now, the Allman Brothers sixth album Win, Lose or Draw (1975) marks a watershed for their jam style though Betts (now known as Richard Betts) keeps things bubbling on ‘High Falls’ and the boys are in scintillating mood for their cover of Billy Joe Shaver’s ‘Sweet Mama (Lay Your Burdens Down)’. The Allman Brothers Band – Wipe the Windows, Check the Oil, Dollar Gas. The Allman Brothers Band – Enlightened Rogues. The Allman Brothers Band – Martin Scorsese Presents the Blues: The Allman Brothers Band.