John Schneider - Tryin' To Outrun The Wind album download
|A1||It's A Short Walk From Heaven To Hell||3:20|
|A2||I'm Gonna Leave You Tomorrow||3:43|
|A3||He's Back In Texas||3:35|
|A4||Say Hello To Goodbye||3:00|
|A5||Why Did You Say I Do To Me||3:10|
|B1||Tryin' To Outrun The Wind||3:36|
|B2||Leavin´s Been Comin´ (For A Long, Long Time)||3:03|
|B3||I Don´t Feel Much Like A Cowboy Tonight||2:34|
|B4||Bad Case Of Love||3:14|
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Sound Stage Studios
- Overdubbed At – Sound Stage Studios
- Mixed At – The Castle Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Produced For – Lynwood Productions
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Gloversville
- Art Direction – Simon Levy
- Backing Vocals – Curtis Young, Michael Black, Thom Flora
- Bass – Tom Robb
- Drums – Matt Betton
- Fiddle – Hubert "Hoot" Hester
- Guitar – Larry Byrom, Reggie Young
- Keyboards – John Jarvis, Larry Muhoberac
- Management – Raymond Katz Enterprises
- Mastered By – Glenn Meadows
- Mixed By – Steve Tillisch
- Photography By – Jim Shea
- Producer – Jimmy Bowen
- Producer, Backing Vocals, Liner Notes – John Schneider
- Recorded By – Bob Bullock, Dave Hassinger
- Recorded By [2nd Engineer] – Chuck Ainlay, Keith Odle, Mark Coddington, Tim Kish
- Trumpet – Terry Mead
NotesProduced by Jimmy Bowen and John Schneider for Lynwood Production.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout area side A): MCA-4399-MI I Masterfonics ⧈-G-⧈
- Matrix / Runout (Runout area side B): MCA-4400-MI I Masterfonics ⧈-G-⧈
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): MCA4399
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): MCA4400
- Barcode (Scanned): 076732558317
- Barcode (Text): 0 76732-5583-1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|MCAC 5583||John Schneider||Tryin' To Outrun The Wind (Cass, Album)||MCA Records||MCAC 5583||US||1985|
|MCAC-5583||John Schneider||Tryin' To Outrun The Wind (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||MCA Records||MCAC-5583||Canada||1985|
|MCAC-5583||John Schneider||Tryin' To Outrun The Wind (Cass, Album, Club)||MCA Records||MCAC-5583||US||1985|
|MCA 5583||John Schneider||Tryin' To Outrun The Wind (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCA 5583||Canada||1985|
|MCAC25055||John Schneider||Tryin' To Outrun The Wind (Cass, Album)||MCA Records||MCAC25055||US||1985|
Produced by Jimmy Bowen and John Schneider for Lynwood Production. Compact disc Manufactured in Japan. Matrix, Runout: MCAD 3115-A1C12. Rights Society: ASCAP. Rights Society: BMI. Other Versions (5 of 7) View All.
Original MCA issue of John Schneider's '85 release of Country Pop. 10 tracks: 1) It's A Short Walk From Heaven To Hell; 2) I'm Gonna Leave You Tomorrow; 3) He's Back In Texas; 4) Say Hello To Goodbye; 5) Why Did You Say I Do To Me 6) Tryin' To Outrun The Wind; 7) Leavin's Been Comin' (For A Long, Long Time); 8) I Don't Feel Much Like A. Cowboy Tonight ; 9) Bad Case Of Love; 10) Honeymoon Wine. This is a very good Country album. Stays true to what country should be. It doesn't try to be pop, and it doesn't try to be a moaner.
More John Schneider albums. You Ain't Seen The Last Of Me. Tryin' to Outrun the Wind. Show all albums by John Schneider. Take The Long Way Home. About Genius Contributor Guidelines Press Advertise Event Space.
Tryin' to Outrun the Wind Album. 01 It's a Short Walk From Heaven to Hell. 02 I'm Gonna Leave You Tomorrow. 05 Why Did You Say I Do to Me. 06 Tryin' to Outrun the Wind. 07 Leavin's Been Comin' (For a long, long Time). 08 I Don't Feel Much Like a Cowboy Tonight.
Cover information about the songs on the release Tryin' to Outrun the Wind by John Schneider: who covered the songs, who sang the originals. SecondHandSongs is building the most comprehensive source of cover song information.
Too Good to Stop Now/Tryin' to Outrun the Wind. Too Good to Stop Now/Tryin' to Outrun the Wind.
Dukes of Hazzard' star and '80s hit-maker John Schneider opens up about his do-it-yourself approach to filmmaking and country music. His albums include White Christmas, If You Believe, Too Good to Stop Now, Take The Long Way Home, Tryin' to Outrun The Wind and one of the better greatest hits compilations of the '80s. In addition, he made history in 1981 when his top five version of "It's Now or Never" became the highest-charting Elvis Presley cover in the history of the Billboard charts. The independent spirit behind John Schneider Studios, an all-in-one film production space in Louisiana, fuels Schneider's recent uptick in new music. Actually, "uptick" is an understatement.