Bridges - Våkenatt album download
|A3||Soft Rains of April|
|B1||All The Planes That Come In On The Quiet|
|B5||Need No Doctor|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rockheim Musical Archives
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BI23166
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Soundart Studio
- Lacquer Cut At – Optimal Media GmbH
- Bass Guitar – Viggo Bondi
- Cello – Tov Ramstad
- Clarinet – Bjarte Rormark
- Drums – Øystein Jevanord
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Chuck Zwicky
- Keyboards – Magne Furuholmen
- Lacquer Cut By – SJ
- Layout, Design – Tom Korsvold
- Liner Notes – Barry Page
- Mastered By – Joe Lambert
- Mixed By – Chuck Zwicky, Pål Waaktaar
- Photography By – Fritz Johannessen, Henning Kramer Dahl, Per Arne Skjeggestad
- Photography By [Band Photos (Front Cover & Inside Gatefold)] – Terje Bjørnsen
- Producer – Svein Erichsen
- Technician [Recording Technician] – Espen Randbøl Jr.
- Violin – Sibell Sun
- Vocals, Guitar – Pål Waaktaar
NotesRecorded at Sound Art Studio, Oslo, December 1980 - January 1981
Green vinyl, comes with a 16-page booklet in a trifold cover and a hand-numbered cardboard box.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 041880 996178
- Barcode (Compact text): 7041880996178
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): BI23166-01 A1 SJ
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): BI23166-01 B1 SJ
The album "Våkenatt" by Bridges was recorded in winter 1980/1981 and never released - until now. One of the gems you can find on the album is this song, 'The L. .ap', which is the origin of 'Scoundrel Days'.
The second Bridges album Våkenatt, originally recorded in December 1980 and January 1981, is finally being released for the first time on 15 August.
Countdown to 'Våkenatt'.
Alicia Bridges is the eponymous debut album from disco singer-songwriter Alicia Bridges, released in 1978 on Polydor Records. The album featured the smash hit single, "I Love the Nightlife (Disco Round)", which, when released as a 12" single (as remixed by producer Jim Burgess, reached a peak of number 5 on the Billboard, Cash Box & Record World charts in 1978 (quickly becoming an RIAA-certified gold record for sales of over one million copies; it would now be seen as a platinum record).
The second album recorded in by Norwegian rock band Bridges is going to be given an official release on vinyl later this year. Along with a few other musicians, a-ha songwriter and guitarist Paul Waaktaar-Savoy was in the group with future a-ha bandmate Magne Furuholmen. Only 1000 copies of the first self-titled album pressed locally on the band’s own Våkenatt label, so there is very little official Bridges product out there! Speaking to me backstage at the O2 in London, before the final date of a-ha’s acoustic tour Paul revealed the reissue plan. aul Waaktaar-Savoy: One vinyl book that’s coming out is the unreleased Bridges albu. DE: That’s interesting!
taarpal taargamst e furuholmen obondi . but the trainers are definitely a new favourite.