Black - Comedy album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Big One
Backing Vocals – Derek GreenDrums – Gavin Harrison
|A2||I Can Laugh About It Now
Guitar – Robin Millar
|A3||Whatever People Say You Are
Guitar [Solo] – Robin MillarTrumpet – Steve Sidwell
|A4||You're A Big Girl Now
Piano – Pete AdamsProgrammed By – Dave Dix
|A5||Let Me Watch You Make Love
Harmonica – Simeon Jones
|B1||Hey, I Was Right You Were Wrong
Brass – Martin Green, Steve Sidwell
|B2||All We Need Is The Money|
|B3||You Don't Always Do What's Best For You|
|B4||Now You're Gone
Backing Vocals – Derek GreenProgrammed By, Other [Vibes] – Dave Dix
|B5||No-one, None, Nothing
Programmed By – Dave Dix
- Record Company – A&M Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records Ltd.
- Art Direction, Design, Photography [Incidental] – Jeremy Pearce, John Warwicker
- Backing Vocals – Sara Lamarra (tracks: A3, B1 to B3), Tina Labrinski (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B3)
- Bass – Steve Pearce (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B3)
- Drums – Guy Richman (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B3)
- Engineer – Phil Legg
- Engineer [Assistant] – Cameron Jenkins, Jock Loveband, Robin Evans
- Guitar – Black (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B5), Gordon Morgan (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B3)
- Keyboards – Dave Dix (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B4, B5), Peter Adams (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B3)
- Mixed By – Mike Pela
- Other [Make Up And Hair] – Jeanette Rivera
- Other [Styling] – Kim Hunt
- Percussion – Martin Ditcham (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B3)
- Photography By – Perry Ogden
- Producer – Dave Dix (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B4, B5), Robin Millar (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B3)
- Recorded By – Dave Anderson
- Saxophone – Martin Green (tracks: A1 to A3, B3)
- Vocals – Black
- Written-By – Colin Vearncombe
Notes℗ 1988 A&M Records Ltd.
© 1988 A&M Records Ltd.
Mfd under licence from A&M Records, Inc by RTB Records, Yugoslavia
|AMA 5222||Black||Comedy (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMA 5222||UK||1988|
|C25Y3258||Black||Comedy (LP, Album)||A&M Records||C25Y3258||Japan||1988|
|395222-4||Black||Comedy (Cass, Album)||A&M Records||395222-4||Greece||1988|
|SP 5222||Black||Comedy (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP 5222||Canada||1989|
|395 222-4||Black||Comedy (Cass, Album, Dol)||A&M Records||395 222-4||Spain||1988|
Black - Comedy (full album) 1988. Sallini Film Production. Whatever People Say You Are. Исполнитель. Авторы текста и музыки. UMG (от лица компании "Mercury"); BMG Rights Management" и другие авторские общества (1). Композиция. You're A Big Girl Now.
Black comedy, also known as black humor, dark comedy or gallows humor, is a comic style that makes light of subject matter that is generally considered taboo, particularly subjects that are normally considered serious or painful to discuss. Writers and comedians often use it as a tool for exploring vulgar issues, by provoking discomfort and serious thought as well as amusement in their audience. Popular themes of the genre include death and violence, discrimination, disease, and human sexuality.
Поиск: Back to the page of Black Comedy. Album, 2001, Self-Released. Album, 18 Февраль 2008, Season Of Mist.
Instigator by Black Comedy, released 14 November 2016 1. The Emergence 2. Favourite Hateobject 3. War Incognito 4. Sum of All Shit 5. Prime Specimen 6. Civil Paranoia 7. At One With Decadence 8. Lord of Locust 9. Inhale The Sulphur 10. Crawl to Exceed 11. Subtle Conversion (Sic Transit Gloria Mundi) 12. Story of the God, the Beast and the Fools Between. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Purchasable with gift card.
Comedy (Black album). Studio album by Black. Comedy was the second official album by Black, released in 1988. It reached N. 2 in the UK Albums Chart. All songs written by Colin Vearncombe. I Can Laugh About It Now". Whatever People Say You Are".
See the list of GRAMMY Award Winners for the Best Comedy Album. Watch videos, view photos more at GRAMMY. Eric Gitelson, Steve Ivanyi & Tom Efinger, engineers/mixers. Benjamin Brewer, Jack Gulick & Jack Vaughn, producers.