Johnny Thunders & Patti Palladin - Copy Cats album download
|Scene 1||Can't Seem To Make You Mine||4:08|
|Scene 2||Baby It's You||3:05|
|Scene 3||She Wants To Mambo||3:06|
|Scene 4||Treat Her Right||2:12|
|Scene 5||Uptown To Harlem||2:50|
|Scene 7||Alligator Wine||3:39|
|Scene 8||Two Time Loser||3:00|
|Scene 9||Love Is Strange||3:21|
|Scene 10||I Was Born To Cry||2:21|
|Scene 11||He Cried||3:52|
|Scene 12||Let Me Entertain You (Parts 1 And 2)||4:12|
- Distributed By – Jungle Records
- Distributed By – The Cartel
- Backing Vocals – Chrissie Hynde, Jayne County, Paul Long, Simon Humphries
- Backing Vocals [Strip Club Audience] – Lorin Cutts
- Bass – Billy Rath
- Bass, Drums – Chris Taylor
- Castanets – Maribel La Manchega
- Drums – Jerry Nolan, Steve Washington
- Engineer – Ken Thomas (tracks: Scene 6)
- Engineer, Scraper [Wood Scraper] – Keith Hancock (tracks: Scene 1 to Scene 5, Scene 7 to Scene 12)
- Guitar – Henri Padovani*, Jimi Haynes, John Perry, Robert Gordon
- Guitar, Vocals, Backing Vocals [Strip Club Audience] – Johnny Thunders
- Harmonica – Anthony Thistlethwaite, Judd Lander
- Liner Notes – John Savage
- Mastered By – Gordon Vicary
- Organ, Piano – Bob Andrews
- Photography By [Cover] – Leee Black Childers
- Producer, Vocals – Patti Palladin
- Saxophone – John Earle
- Tambourine – Nick Evans
- Tambourine, Maracas, Percussion, Backing Vocals [Strip Club Audience] – Pedro Ortiz
- Trumpet – Jim Dvorak
- Violin – Alex Balanescu*
NotesNo golden embossed lettering on the cover. (only "Johnny Patti" in white)
Recorded and Mixed at Falconer Studios, London, England May-Dec 1987.
Except* [A6] — Recorded at Olympic Studios, mixed at Genetic Studios, London, England 1984.
Mastered at the Townhouse, London 1988
Chrissie Hynde appears courtesy of WEA Records
℗ + © Jungle Records 1988
Distributed by Jungle and The Cartel
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5013145202012
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): FREUD 020 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): FREUD 020 B1
|FREUD 20||Johnny Thunders & Patti Palladin||Johnny Thunders & Patti Palladin - Copy Cats (LP, Album)||Jungle Records||FREUD 20||UK||1988|
|FREUDCD020||Johnny Thunders & Patti Palladin||Johnny Thunders & Patti Palladin - Copy Cats (CD, Album, RE)||Jungle Records||FREUDCD020||UK||2007|
|7 72326-2||Johnny Thunders & Patti Palladin||Johnny Thunders & Patti Palladin - Copy Cats (CD, Album)||Jungle Records, Restless Records||7 72326-2||US||1988|
|CITLP518||Johnny Thunders & Patti Palladin||Johnny Thunders & Patti Palladin - Copy Cats (LP, Album, TP, W/Lbl)||Citadel||CITLP518||Australia||1988|
|7 72326-4||Johnny Thunders & Patti Palladin||Johnny Thunders & Patti Palladin - Copy Cats (Cass, Album)||Jungle Records, Restless Records||7 72326-4||US||1988|
Copy Cats is a 1988 album by Johnny Thunders and Patti Palladin. It is a set of rock and roll oldies, originally recorded from 1954 to 1969. It was named after being a set of cover versions and as the title of a Gary . Bonds song, "Copycat", which was recorded for the album but not released. The tracks were called "scenes". Can't Seem to Make You Mine" (Sky Saxon) original version by The Seeds, 1965. Baby It's You" (Mack David, Barney Williams, Burt Bacharach) original version by The Shirelles, 1961.
Complete your Johnny Thunders & Patti Palladin collection.
But Copy Cats, an album he cut with Noo Yawk chanteuse Patti Palladin in 1988, was a rare exception, a set where he stretched his boundaries a bit and came up with something memorable.
Johnny Thunders & Patti Palladin. Can't Seem to Make You Mine. Your browser does not support the audio element. Baby It's You.
Release group by Johnny Thunders & Patti Palladin. CD FREUD 20. Copy Cats.
Artist: Johnny Thunders. Album: Copy Cats, 2006.
Johnny Thunders, Patti Palladin. 2018 сингл 40th Anniversary Mix – Single Version. I Think I Got This Covered. Live at the Village Gate 1977. Wilko Johnson, Johnny Thunders, Nasty Suicide, Stiv Bators, John Perry, Patti Palladin. Sticks & Stones - The Lost Album.