Mick Karn - The Tooth Mother album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar [Funky Wah Guitars] – Steven WilsonSynthesizer [Synthesizers] – Richard Barbieri
|2||Plaster The Magic Tongue
Guitar [Funky Wah Guitars] – Steven Wilson
|3||Lodge Of Skins||5:29|
Piano – David Torn
Programmed By [Additional Keyboard] – Richard Barbieri
|6||The Tooth Mother
Voice – Sureka Kothari
|7||Little - Less Hope||6:47|
|8||There Was Not Anything But Nothing||5:18|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Flavour Of Sound
- Licensed From – Silva Screen
- Backing Vocals – Christina Lux, Sabine Van Baaren
- Bass Guitar, Lead Vocals, Keyboards, Bass Clarinet, Handclaps, Alto Saxophone, Suona [Dida] – Mick Karn
- Design, Art Direction – Stylorouge
- Drums, Percussion, Programmed By [Computer] – Gavin Harrison
- Electric Guitar [Solo], Acoustic Guitar [Solo], Loops [Guitar], Other [Oudar], Baglama [Saz], Vocals [Additional], Handclaps, Slide Guitar – David Torn
- Executive-Producer – Kurt Renker
- Flute [Solos] – Gary Barnacle
- Guitar [Background] – Jakko (tracks: 4, 7, 8)
- Organ [Hammond B-3] – David Torn (tracks: 3, 4, 8)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Bruce Calder
- Shawm, Dilruba, Flute, Keyboards, Programmed By [Computer], Sampler [Samples], Tenor Saxophone – Jakko
- Vocals – Natacha Atlas (tracks: 1, 3, 5)
- Written-By, Arranged By, Recorded By, Mixed By, Producer – Mick Karn
Notes℗ 1997 Flavour Of Sound
Made under licence from Silva Screen. All rights of the manufacturer and of the owner of the recorded work reserved.
Made in Japan
|CMP CD 1008||Mick Karn||The Tooth Mother (CD, Album, Dig)||CMP Records||CMP CD 1008||Germany||1995|
|MKCD 07001006||Mick Karn||The Tooth Mother (CD, Album, Unofficial)||ООО "Канкард"||MKCD 07001006||Russia||2000|
|CMP CD 1008 p, CMP CD 1008||Mick Karn||The Tooth Mother (CD, Album, Promo, Dig)||CMP Records, CMP Records||CMP CD 1008 p, CMP CD 1008||Germany||1995|
|JICK-89748||Mick Karn||The Tooth Mother (CD, Album, Dig)||JIMCO Records||JICK-89748||Japan||1997|
|JICK-89748||Mick Karn||The Tooth Mother (CD, Album, Promo, Dig)||JIMCO Records||JICK-89748||Japan||1997|
Andonis Michaelides (Greek: Αντώνης Μιχαηλίδης; 24 July 1958 – 4 January 2011), better known as Mick Karn, was an English-Cypriot musician and songwriter who rose to fame as the bassist for the art rock/new wave band Japan. His distinctive fretless bass sound and melodic playing style were a trademark of the band's sound. Karn was born Andonis Michaelides in Nicosia on 24 July 1958. When he was three, his Greek-Cypriot parents moved with him to London, where he was raised.
Complete your Mick Karn collection. I like a lot of 'unsafe' or experimental sounds and styles but this album, in parts, comes across as turgid or directionless or plain clueless. Approach with caution.
Bestial Cluster & The Tooth Mother. The Orchard Music, Entertainment One . LP (от лица компании "Creative Music Productions")" и другие авторские общества (2). Ещё. Свернуть. Автовоспроизведение Если функция включена, то следующий ролик начнет воспроизводиться автоматически.
This album has an average beat per minute of 112 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 70/138 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist The Tooth Mother. BPM Profile The Tooth Mother. Album starts at 118BPM, ends at 70BPM (-48), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Mick Karn.
Album · 1994 · 16 Songs. Bestial Cluster & the Tooth Mother Mick Karn. Listen on Apple Music.
Mick Karn - The Tooth Mother. Mick Karn - The Tooth Mother. Album: The Tooth Mother, 2013. Has been played on. Russia 1.