Penderecki - Polish Radio Symphony Orchestra Conducted By Krzysztof Penderecki With Siegfried Palm - Penderecki Conducts Penderecki • Album 1 album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Fonogrammi (For Flutes And Chamber Orchestra)||6:40|
Cello – Siegfried Palm
|B1||De Natura Sonoris No. 2||9:06|
|B2||Kanon (For Orchestra And Tape)||9:32|
- Copyright (c) – Malcolm Rayment
- Recorded At – Polskie Radio Katowice
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Gramophone Co. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Art Direction, Design – Marvin Schwartz
- Composed By – Krzysztof Penderecki
- Conductor – Krzysztof Penderecki
- Engineer – Wolfgang Gülich
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – David Mottley
- Liner Notes [© 1973] – Malcolm Rayment
- Orchestra – Polish Radio Symphony Orchestra
- Photography By [Cover] – Charles Cropsey
- Photography By [Liner Photo:, EMI/Katowice] – Norbert Boronowski
Recorded in the studio of Polski Radio, Katowice, Poland
℗1973 The Gramophone Company Limited
Library of Congress Catalog Carde Number 73-750401 applies to this recording.
Manufactured by Capitol Records, Inc., a subsidiary of Capitol Industries, Inc., Hollywood and Vine Streets, Hollywood, California.
Printed In U.S.A
[A1, A2, B2] first recordings
Recorded in Poland
℗ 1973 The Gramophone Company Limited
Mfd. by Capitol Records, Inc., a subsidiary of Capitol Industries, Inc. U.S.A.
Title on spine: Penderecki Conducts Penderecki • Album 1
Title on labels: Penderecki Conducts Penderecki, Album 1
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): S-1-36949 (2YEA-4633)
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): S-2-36949 (2YEA-4634)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): S-1-36949-F2 [Trumpet symbol '–<|']
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): S-2-36949-F1 #2
Orchestra – Polish Radio Symphony Orchestra. Photography By – Charles Cropsey. Photography By – Norbert Boronowski. Recorded in the studio of Polski Radio, Katowice, Poland ℗1973 The Gramophone Company Limited Library of Congress Catalog Carde Number 73-750401 applies to this recording. Matrix, Runout (Label Side A): S-1-36949 (2YEA-4633).
Henryk Górecki: Symphony No. 3 (Symphony Of Sorrowful Songs), which features Gibbons and the Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra conducted by Krzysztof Penderecki, is out 3/29 on Domino. The album was produced by the National Audiovisual Institute, Poland and will be accompanied by a film recording directed by Michał Merczyński.
Polish Radio Symphony Orchestra/Krzysztof Palm Cello Concerto No. 1. (play). Krzysztof Penderecki/Polish Radio Chorus of Krakow/Krakow Philharmonic Chorus/Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra Penderecki: Magnificat: Fecit Potentiam. Krzysztof Penderecki/Polish Radio Chorus of Krakow/Krakow Philharmonic Chorus/Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra Penderecki: Magnificat: a. Polish Radio Symphony Orchestra/Krzysztof Penderecki/Felicja Blumental Partita for Harpsichord and Chamber Orchestra. Krzysztof Penderecki/Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra Symphony N. 'Christmas Symphony'.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist - Artist (Sample). 5. 30. Symphony No. 1 (1995 Digital Remaster): II. Dynamis II - Arche II. by Krzysztof Penderecki/London Symphony Orchestra. Dynamis II - Arche II by Krzysztof Penderecki/London Symphony Orchestra. Penderecki blazed to fame shortly after graduating from the Krakow Academy of Music in 1958.
One highlight is a wild and woolly Cello Concerto, with Siegfried Palm in the spotlight navigating a virtuosic piece that's virtually an avant-garde version of something that might have been written for Paganini. Palm launches into the work with ferocity and abandon, the orchestra (replete with saxophones, a harmonium, and an electric guitar) bellowing and rumbling in pitched battle. De Natura Sonoris No. 2 is equally impressive, though in a much more somber vein.