Marcello Melis - The New Village On The Left... album download
- Recorded At – Downtown Sound Studio, New York
- Distributed By – EMI ITALIANA S.p.A.
- Manufactured By – EMI ITALIANA S.p.A.
- Baritone Vocals – Sebastiano Piras
- Bass – Marcello Melis
- Bass Vocals – Nicolò G. Rubanu
- Composed By – Marcello Melis (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3, B4), Traditional (tracks: A2, B2)
- Drums – Don Moye*
- Engineer – Fred Miller
- Layout – Mario Convertino
- Liner Notes [Cover Story] – Marcello Melis
- Producer – Giacomo Pellicciotti
- Trombone – Roswell Rudd
- Trumpet – Enrico Rava
- Vocals [Falsetto] – Antonio Buffa
- Vocals [Vocal Quartet] – Gruppo Rubanu
- Vocals, Soloist – Egidio Muscau
NotesThe collective improvisation at the end of B4 continues at the beginning of A1.
Vocal quartet recorded in July 1974 in Orgosolo, Sardinia.
Jazz quartet recorded in May 1976 at Downtown Studio, New York City.
|120012-2||Marcello Melis||The New Village On The Left... (CD, Album, RE)||Black Saint||120012-2||Italy||1993|
Album · 1977 · 7 Songs. Marcello Melis, Enrico Rava & Roswell Rudd. Released: Dec 31, 1977. More By Marcello Melis.
Performer: Marcello Melis. 1502 downloads at 32 mb/s. 2149 downloads at 31 mb/s.
All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Cassette Clothing T-Shirt Others. Sort by. Relevance New arrivals Artist (a - z) Artist (z - a) Title (a - z) Title (z - a) Format Price (lowest first) Price (highest first). page 1, 1. Artist-Title. Black saint - italy - bsr 0012.
The New Village on th. ee Full Discography.
Tracklist: 01. First House (10:53) 02. Annex A (1:34) 03. Third House (4:41) 04. Second House (6:11) 05. Annex B (2:32) 06.
Marcello had previously collaborated with Europe vocalist Joey Tempest on the hugely successful single "Give a Helpin' Hand" for the charity project 'Swedish Metal Aid'. He also produced the platinum selling record and subsequently gave Tempest his very first hit single. The success of this collaboration was probably instrumental for the decision of asking Marcello to become the new guitar player. In 1995 he released his first solo album Shine On, in the singer-songwriting tradition and therefore a take off from his previous work. During 1997–2001 Marcello produced and wrote or co-wrote songs for various artists in his own studio, "GEM Studios", in Gothenburg, Sweden.