Incubus - 8 album download
|A3||State Of The Art|
|B2||When I Became A Man|
|B4||Love In A Time Of Surveillance|
|B5||Make No Sound In The Digital Forest|
|B6||Throw Out The Map|
- Record Company – Universal International Music B.V.
- Licensed To – Island Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Incubus
- Copyright (c) – Incubus
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BH74450
- Published By – Hunglikeyora Music
- Recorded At – Henson Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Paramount Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Epicenter Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Optimal Media GmbH
- A&R – Steve Yegelwel
- A&R [Admin] – Gabrielle Rosen
- Art Direction – Brandon Boyd
- Art Direction, Photography By [Band] – Brantley Gutierrez
- Bass – Ben Kenney
- Booking – Marc Geiger, Rob Markus
- Booking [International Agency] – WME
- Booking [US Agency] – Variety Artists International*
- Booking [US] – John Harrington
- Co-producer – Skrillex (tracks: A1, A3, B1 to B3)
- Coordinator [A&R] – James Petronio
- Design – Alberto Erazo
- Drums – José Pasillas II
- Engineer – James Monti
- Engineer [2nd] – Matt Tuggle
- Engineer [3rd] – Bryan Dimaio
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Gabe Sackier, Michael Einziger*, Todd Hurtt
- Engineer [Assistant] – Cameron Barton
- Guitar – Michael Einziger*
- Keyboards, Other [DJ] – Chris Kilmore
- Lacquer Cut By – HL
- Legal – Todd Cooper
- Legal [For] – Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Management – Johnny Wright
- Management [Business Affairs] – Antoinette Trotman, Cindy Zaplachinski, Ian Allen , Vol S. Davis III
- Management [Business, For] – Provident Financial Management
- Management [Business] – Bill Vuylsteke
- Management [Day-To-Day] – Joe Lilak
- Management [For] – Wright Entertainment Group
- Management [Make Yourself Foundation] – Brandon Deroche
- Management [Marketing] – Billy Zarro, Eric Wong
- Mastered By – Gentry Studer
- Mixed By – Skrillex (tracks: A1 to B4, B6)
- Producer [Additional Production] – Brandon Boyd (tracks: A1, A3, B1 to B3, B6), Michael Einziger* (tracks: A1, A3, B1 to B3, B5, B6), Skrillex (tracks: B6)
- Vocals – Brandon Boyd
- Written-By – Incubus
NotesRecorded at Henson Recording Studios, Los Angeles, CA
Mixed at Paramount Recording Studio, Hollywood, CA
℗ © 2017 Incubus.
Made in the EU.
Issued with an insert with credits and lyrics.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 602557463828
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A-side, stamped, 5746382 etched): BH74450-01 A1 HL 5746382
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B-side, stamped, 5746382 etched): BH74450-01 B1 HL 5746382
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Label Code: LC 08427
|B0026461-02||Incubus||8 (CD, Album, Copy Prot.)||Island Records||B0026461-02||US||2017|
|5746381||Incubus||8 (CD, Album)||Island Records||5746381||Australasia||2017|
|B0026462-01||Incubus||8 (LP, Album)||Island Records||B0026462-01||US||2017|
|5746381||Incubus||8 (CD, Album)||Island Records||5746381||Mexico||2017|
|UICL-1137||Incubus = インキュバス*||Incubus = インキュバス* - 8 (CD, Album)||Island Records||UICL-1137||Japan||2017|
Incubus Announce ‘8’ Album, Unveil Rocking ‘Nimble Bastard’ Song + 2017 Tour Dates. The band's last full length album was 2011's If Not Now, When?, even though they did release the Trust Fall EP in 2015. But we now know that a new album, aptly titled 8 to signify the band's eighth album, will be arriving this year. The group also took the opportunity to debut a new song called "Nimble Bastard" via Los Angeles radio station KROQ, and you can hear the track in the player provided below. As you can hear, it's Incubus in a heavier mood, with drummer Jose Pasillas in particular getting a workout on the song.
Incubus have released all of the details surrounding their forthcoming '8' album as well as the catchy new song 'Glitterbomb. It's been six years since fans were last graced with a new full-length Incubus album and that drought is set to end with their aptly titled eighth full length offering, 8. With the title and the song "Nimble Bastard" already out, the band has filled in the missing details, revealing the album art, track listing and release date in addition to. the new song "Glitterbomb.
2018 Crossfit T Shirts New Bathory Goat 1984 Album Pentagram Black Metal Shirt (S,M,L,XL) Funny Casual Clothing.
So, yes, Incubus is dead, and the carcass remaining is not a particularly appealing one. 8 is by no means a terrible album, but it is one that is utterly devoid of energy, rocking instrumental work and quality vocal performances; in other words, the qualities that made Incubus Incubus. Surprisingly enough, the album was mixed and produced by none other than Skrillex himself, and for a man so well known for his work in the electronic music field, there’s few traces of his sound
Incubus - 8 Album Lyrics. 1. Glitterbomb Lyrics. Love in a Time of Surveillance Lyrics. Incubus Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Do you like this album?
INCUBUS 8. 18 Dec 2018 by moviedah's. 2. Track List: Download & Play. No Fun 3:21 Nimble Bastard 3:39 State of the Art 3:46 Glitterbomb 4:45 Undefeated 3:56 Loneliest 3:37 When I Became a Man 0:56 Familiar Faces 3:26 Love in a Time of Surveillance 4:55 Make No Sound in the Digital Forest 3:23 Throw Out the Map 4:28.
Summary: The eighth full-length studio release for the Southern California alternative rock band was co-produced by Dave Sardy and Sonny John Moore (aka Skrillex), who also mixed the album.
Incubus is an American rock band from Calabasas, California. The band was formed in 1991 by vocalist Brandon Boyd, lead guitarist Mike Einziger, and drummer Jose Pasillas while enrolled in Calabasas High School and later expanded to include bassist Alex "Dirk Lance" Katunich, and Gavin "DJ Lyfe" Koppell; both of whom were eventually replaced by bassist Ben Kenney and DJ Kilmore respectively.