Bill Coleman And His Orchestra - Metro Jazz album download
|A1||Them There Eyes|
|A2||I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm|
|B1||Wrap Your Troubles In My Dreams|
- Record Company – Columbia Graphophone Company Ltd.
- Distributed By – Columbia Graphophone Company Ltd.
- Exported By – E.M.I. International Limited
- Printed By – BuPr
- Published By – Francis Day
- Published By – Irving Berlin
- Published By – Campbell Connelly
- Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Low Reed
- Bass – Paul Rovere*
- Drums – Teddy Martin
- Liner Notes – Charles Fox
- Piano – André Persiany
- Tenor Saxophone – Guy Lafitte
- Trumpet – Bill Coleman
NotesRecorded In Paris 1955.
Distribution organisation for Great Britain Columbia Graphophone Company Ltd. Export distribution organisation E.M.I. International Limited.
UK purchase tax code RT applicable from Oct 27, 1955 to Jun 1, 1957.
'BuPr' on bottom right of rear sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Rights Society: NCB
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix label side A): 7TCL.442
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix label side B): 7TCL.443
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A stamped): 7TCL 442-1N R 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B stamped): 7TCL 443-1N G 1
- Other (UK purchase tax code stamped in runout both sides): RT
|ESDF 1078||Bill Coleman Et Son Orchestre*||Them Their Eyes (7", EP)||Columbia||ESDF 1078||France||1956|
Bill Coleman And His Orchestra – Metro Jazz. Label: Columbia – SEG 7684. Companies, etc. Record Company – Columbia Graphophone Company Ltd. Distributed By – Columbia Graphophone Company Ltd. Exported By – . International Limited. Published By – Francis Day.
Listen to music from Bill Coleman and His Orchestra like Bill Street Blues. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Bill Coleman and His Orchestra. Connect to this site.
Album: The Best of Django Reinhardt. Download Bill Coleman And His Orchestra - I Ain't Got Nobody.
Dicky Wells and Bill Coleman.
Bill Coleman & His Orchestra. Venue Nice Jazz Festival (Nice, France). 2Bugle Boy March (Incomplete)04:45. 3Struttin' With Some Barbeque04:13.
Songs from Masters Of Jazz Violin by Bill Coleman & His Orchestra, Eddie South & His Orchestra. Free download and listen Masters Of Jazz Violin.
And His Mother Called Him Bill is a studio album by Duke Ellington recorded in the wake of the 1967 death of his long-time collaborator, Billy Strayhorn. It won the Grammy Award for Best Large Jazz Ensemble Album in 1969. Ellington recorded the album as a tribute to Billy Strayhorn, who died of cancer in May 1967. Strayhorn was a composer, arranger, and one of Ellington's closest friends.
All Music News . Popular Coleman Hawkins And His Orchestra Lyrics.