Lausch - Glass Bones album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
Synth – Georg Gabler
|A3||A Game Of Fools|
Synth – Georg Gabler
|A5||Here I Stand
Grand Piano – Georg Gabler
Guitar, Backing Vocals – David Furrer
Backing Vocals – Ines Dallaji
- Distributed By – Rough Trade Distribution
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lausch
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Panta R&E
- Copyright (c) – Lausch
- Copyright (c) – Panta R&E
- Recorded At – Listencareful Studios Vienna
- Recorded At – GAB Music Factory Vienna
- Mixed At – Listencareful Studios Vienna
- Mixed At – GAB Music Factory Vienna
- Mastered By – Martin Scheer
- Photography [Band] – Andreas Jakwerth
- Producer – Jonathan Gabler
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Producer – Georg Gabler
- Vocals, Bass – Arnold Zanon
- Vocals, Drums, Layout, Cover [Photo] – Matthias Ledwinka
- Vocals, Guitar, Recorded By, Mixed By, Lyrics By – Alexander Lausch
- Written By, Arranged By, Performer – Lausch
NotesPorcelain heart by Birgit Weinstabl.
Includes downloadlink for FLAC/MP3 files, cover, sleeves and tourposter.
Made in the EU. All trademarks, logos and pictures are protected.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (EAN_13 [Metadata: AT, scanned]): 9120018950386
- Barcode (Text): 9 120018 950386
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): MPO GLASSBONES - A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): MPO GLASSBONES - B
- ASIN: B014XABL82
- Rights Society: austro mechana
- Label Code: LC 49017
|PRE-CD-003||Lausch||Glass Bones (CD, Album)||Panta R&E||PRE-CD-003||Austria||2015|
Synth – Georg Gabler. Grand Piano – Georg Gabler. Companies, etc. Distributed By – Rough Trade Distribution. Recorded At – Listencareful Studios Vienna. Recorded At – GAB Music Factory Vienna. Mixed At – Listencareful Studios Vienna.
all we have is blood and glass and bones and yet we bend ourselves to fit a world of triviality.
Genre: Alternative rock.
Ambient, Downtempo, Chill Out, Lo-fi, Lounge, New Age, Celtic, Easy Listening (9,739). Classical Music, Instrumental, Christian, Gospel (2,132).
Glass Bones is a milestone to us. And it could have your name on it! Our new album and team, which we’re working together with, got our mood towards the skies for a while now. We fortunately convinced the Österreichischer Musikfonds with our concept for Glass Bones. They funded quite a good piece of it. Now we’re optimistic about clearing the path of the last obstacles with your help. You’ll get a download code of Glass Bones along with it. EUR. 50.