Catch 22 - Alone In A Crowd album download
|2||Point The Blame||2:17|
|3||Sounds Good, But I Don't Know||1:56|
|4||It Takes Some Time||3:05|
|5||What Goes Around Comes Around||2:39|
|6||Arm To Arm||2:07|
|9||Hard To Impress||2:05|
|10||San Francisco Payphone||2:49|
|11||Wreck Of Sloop John B.||2:29|
|13||Thinking About Things||1:58|
|14||Alone In A Crowd||2:27|
- Published By – Catch 22
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Victory Records
- Copyright (c) – Victory Records
- Recorded At – Trax East
- Recorded At – Trod Nossel Studios
- Mixed At – Big Blue Meenie
- Mastered At – West West Side Music
- Made By – MRT
- Arranged By [Strings], Written-By [Strings] – James Egan
- Arranged By, Lyrics By – The Beach Boys (tracks: 11)
- Art Direction, Layout – Patrick Larson
- Backing Vocals [Gang Vocals] – The 22 Will Drop You Crew, Tony Brummel
- Bass – Pat Kays
- Cello – Jen Smull (tracks: 4, 8)
- Double Bass – Jon Crane (tracks: 4, 8)
- Drums – Chris Greer
- Engineer [Assistant] – Erin Farley
- Guitar – Pat Calpin
- Guitar [Solo] – Kevin Gunther Sr. (tracks: 11)
- Lyrics By – Jeff Davidson (tracks: 1 to 8, 10, 12 to 22), Kevin Gunther (tracks: 9), Ryan Eldred (tracks: 1 to 8, 10, 12 to 22)
- Mastered By – Alan Douches
- Mixed By – C22*, Eric Rachel
- Music By – Catch 22*, Traditional (tracks: 11)
- Photography By [Additional Photos] – Joe Lawlor
- Photography By [Cover] – 2000 PhotoDisco, Inc*
- Producer – Catch 22*, Eric Rachel
- Producer [Strings] – Eric Rachel (tracks: 4, 8), James Egan (tracks: 4, 8)
- Recorded By [Vocals] – Moe Robitaille (tracks: 2)
- Saxophone, Vocals – Ryan Eldred
- Trombone – Mike Soprano
- Trombone [Solo] – Vinnie Noble* (tracks: 5, 8)
- Trumpet, Vocals – Kevin Gunther
- Violin – Sam "Samuri" Lee* (tracks: 4, 8), Vanessa Eldred (tracks: 4, 8)
- Vocals – Jamey Jasta (tracks: 2), Jeff Davidson
NotesRecorded at Trax East Recording Studios South River, NJ.
Mixed at Big Blue Meanies Jersey City, NJ.
Mastered at West West Side Mastering.
Jamey Jasta's vocals were recorded at Trod Nossel Recording Studios Wallingford, CT
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 46105 01222 6
- Barcode (String): 746105012226
- Matrix / Runout: MRT/CA CD211A4 VR122 4241-1
|VR122||Catch 22*||Alone In A Crowd (CD, Album)||Victory Records||VR122||US||2000|
|VR122||Catch 22*||Alone In A Crowd (LP, Album, Whi)||Victory Records||VR122||US||2000|
|CDREAL0307543||Catch 22*||Alone In A Crowd (CDr, Album, Unofficial)||CD-Real||CDREAL0307543||Russia||Unknown|
|VR122-LP-CLBLVN||Catch 22*||Alone In A Crowd (LP, Album, Ltd, Cle)||Victory Records||VR122-LP-CLBLVN||US||2000|
|VR122||Catch 22*||Alone In A Crowd (LP, Album, Cle)||Victory Records||VR122||US||2000|
Band Name Catch 22. Album Name Alone in a Crowd. 13. Thinking About Things. 14. Alone in a Crowd.
This album has an average beat per minute of 120 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 91/152 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Alone in a Crowd. BPM Profile Alone in a Crowd. Album starts at 128BPM, ends at BPM (-128), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Catch 22. Permanent Revolution.
Catch 22 are on tour in the United States and Canada this fall in support of "Dinosaur Sounds. Catch 22's most famous album is easily Keasbey Nights, but Alone in a Crowd is arguably their best. Though my vinyl collection is fairly small at the moment, the fact that I listen to this album daily speaks volumes about it's quality. I can't say there is a song on this album that I ever want to skip. The cover art at first did not sit well with me, but after some time it has really grown on me. If you like Catch 22 or just ska in general, I'd say that this is a must-get album.
The album Alone in a Crowd also relied heavily on backing vocals and threeway vocal harmonies provided by Jeff Davidson, Kevin Gunther and Ryan Eldred. After the departure of Jeff Davidson, both Eldred and Gunther took over lead vocal duties.
Catch 22. Bloomfield Ave. Lyricist：Jeff Davidson, Ryan Eldred. She falls fast asleep in her Glassboro apartment Dreaming of what she wants to be So she just organizes photographs Taken in this year that's past 'Cause nothing more adores her memories. Does she miss any kiss that I placed upon her lips Does she have a photograph of me at all? That day she walked away, I turned my head And didn't pay attention, said California is my final fall. Catch 22 Alone in a Crowd Album songs . loomfield Ave. (Modify) . uilty Pleasures . ounds Good, But I Don't Know . an Francisco Payphone . lone in a Crowd . oint the Blame . everending Story . hat Goes Around Comes Around . rm to Arm 1. ntro(Provided) 1. t Takes Some Time 1. ard to Impress 1. reck of the Sloop John B. 1. hinking About Things.
Alone In A Crowd Album. C. Catch 22. Alben von Catch 22. Alone In A Crowd Album. Veröffentlicht am 2000.
Is Alone In A Crowd the best album by Catch 22? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. This album At A Glance. Alone In A Crowd by Catch 22 (2000) Overall rank: 50,886th. Accolades: Top albums of 2000 ( 1,020th ). Top albums of the 2000s ( 11,980th ). Best albums of all time ( 50,886th ).
Theres not enough tabs for catch 22, and there a awesome band. So I decided to tab out there last album "Alone in the Crowd". I did this all by ear,so i know its not perfect, but it will do. Point the Blame. e. 6 8 6 10 6 8 8 8 8 6 8 6 8 6 8 8. B. Album Alone in a Crowd. 2. Sounds Good, But I Don't Know Lyrics. Saw it on the television, heard it on the radio. This in truth, is not Yet the end. Bus station, it's 4 . Took a taxi to the city Matt Ball left. Looking too familiar and I don't know how to feel Not a penny in my pocket. Wanna get home Spare some change, sir? Wanna get back home. 40 miles across the Hudson.