ClassicalPopRockElectronicHip-hopJazzReggaeNot musicCountry and WorldFunkStageMilitaryBluesFor childrenLatinOther
» » Scared Straight - You Drink, You Drive, You Die
Scared Straight - You Drink, You Drive, You Die album download

Performer:

Scared Straight

Title:

You Drink, You Drive, You Die

Genre:

Rock

MP3 album size:

1618 mb

Other music formats:

AAC WAV FLAC DMF MP2 VOC VQF

Rating:

4.2 ✱

Style:

Punk, Hardcore

Country:

US

Date of release:

1988

Scared Straight - You Drink, You Drive, You Die album download

Tracklist

A1 Fight Back
A2 Stand Up
A3 The Edge
A4 No More Fun
A5 Shit Parade
B1 No Way
B2 Power Meister
B3 Friends
B4 Where Do We Go From Here
B5 Whisker Face

Companies, etc.

  • Published By – Doug Moody Music
  • Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L 31180

Credits

  • Bass – Eric*
  • Design, Layout – Phillip Raves
  • Drums – Tim*
  • Engineer – Phillip Raves
  • Guitar – Dennis*, Steve*
  • Producer – Phillip Raves, Scott Rad*
  • Vocals – Scott Rad*

Notes

Doug Moody Prodx., P.O. Box 1596, San Marcos, CA 92069.
All Songs published Doug Moody Music / BMI.

Other variant for label : different layout, no speed mentioned and change about production (« Produced By Phillip Raves & Scott Rad » instead of « Produced By Phillip Raves Of Doug Moody Productions »).

Insert with lyrics and Moody Mail Order catalog back.

Barcode and Other Identifiers

  • Matrix / Runout: ©DM℗1988 MLP-33143-A L 31180
  • Matrix / Runout: ©DM℗1988 MLP-33143-B L 31180 X "PLAY BAll"

Other versions

Category Artist Title (Format) Label Category Country Year
MLP 33143 Scared Straight You Drink, You Drive, You Die ‎(LP, Album) Mystic Records MLP 33143 US 1988
LP 143 Scared Straight You Drink, You Drive, You Die ‎(LP, Album, TP, W/Lbl) Mystic Records LP 143 US 1988
MLP 33143 Scared Straight You Drink, You Drive, You Die ‎(LP, P/Unofficial) Mystic Records MLP 33143 US 1988
MLP 33143 c Scared Straight You Drink, You Drive, You Die ‎(Cass, Album) Mystic Records MLP 33143 c US 1988



More albums from Scared Straight: Swill by Scared Straight. View all albums . You Drink, You Drive, You Die. By: Scared Straight (1988, Rock).

Complete your Scared Straight collection. I really enjoy this pretty rare record, I once had found a copy years ago but it was so scratched and impossible to listen to without one's ears bleeding. I finally found a mint quality copy and finally me and my friends can enjoy this somewhat lost record.

Scared Straight, Category: Artist, Albums: You Drink: You Drive: You Die, Scared Straight, Slimey Valley, Monthly Listeners: 460, Where People Listen: Los Angeles, Pacoima, Denver, Oxnard, Riverside. Listen to Scared Straight in full in the this site app. Play on this site. You look like someone who appreciates good music.

A1 Fight Back A2 Stand Up A3 The Edge A4 No More Fun A5 Shit Parade B1 No Way B2 Power Meister B3 Friends B4 Where Do We Go From Here B5 Whisker Face. Related Music albums to You Drink, You Drive, You Die by Scared Straight. Hansonis - Drink And Drive With Dylan Thomas. The Last Days Waste - Drink And Drive. Booker T - Evergreen. Various - Direct Drive 3 - More Techno Straight Outta Brooklyn.

I say don't drink and drive You might spill your drink Before you get behind the wheel, just stop & think You can take your chances But there's so much to lose Another bumpy road, There's so much wasted booze. I'm not so worried About how many I kill I'm much more concerned With how much beer I spill 35% of accidents Are cause by pixilated The other 65% are not Alcohol related What does this tell us About the drunk drivers They seem to have a Better record than the sober team.

Free download and listen You Drink: You Drive: You Di. Tracks count: 10. Views: 1. Tim Williams, Scared Straight, Scott Radinsky, Dennis Jagard, Eric Swift, Steve Carnan - Fight Back 01:13.

MP3 FLAC related to Scared Straight - You Drink, You Drive, You Die