Poul Krebs - Magnolia Tales album download
|1||Tomorrow's Just Another Night||3:16|
|2||Spirit Of Vignelaure||2:36|
|3||Marie (I Say Nothing)||3:12|
|4||Guess What (Running Out Of Love)||4:53|
|5||Rhythm Of My Road||3:06|
|6||Just a Moment||4:56|
|7||Why Do You Move So Fast?||5:25|
|10||This Part of Town||5:50|
|11||Let It Ring Out||4:46|
- Recorded At – Public Hi-Fi – KFCD20111
- Engineered At – Public Hi-Fi – KFCD20111
- Produced At – Public Hi-Fi – KFCD20111
- Mixed At – Public Hi-Fi – KFCD20111
- Recorded By – Kyle Crusham – KFCD20111
- Recorded By – Bharath Ramanath – KFCD20111
- Recorded By – Brad Bell – KFCD20111
- Acoustic Guitar, Lead Vocals, Composed By – Poul Krebs
- Artwork – Mads Mikkelsen
- Backing Vocals – Michael Falch
- Bass – David Monsey
- Composed By – Christian Kjellvander, Daniel Lemma, Kevin Welch, Matthew Sever
- Drums, Percussion – Donny Wynn
- Electric Guitar, Mixed By, Percussion, Piano, Producer, Backing Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Charlie Sexton
- Engineer – Bharath Ramanath, Brad Bell
- Engineer, Mixed By – Kyle Crusham
- Executive Producer – Poul Martin Bonde
- Executive Producer, Composed By – Troy Young Campbell
- Harmony Vocals – Sally Allen
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Antony Darrell
- Mastered By – Søren Mikkelsen
- Photography – Andrew Shapter
- Public Relations – Maria Theessink
NotesRecorded, Mixed, Engineered at Public HiFi in Austin, TX.
co Singles & Albums. HISTORIC PERFORMANCE. Enter the url below of the most international release on MusicBrainz. Its not possible to enter the url of a release group.
Listen to Magnolia Tales now. Listen to Magnolia Tales in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Why Do You Move So Fast? Magnolia Tales 2011. Tilbage Til Virkeligheden. A Danish-born vocalist and musician, Poul Krebs released his first album, After the Storm, in 1979, and went on to have a career that would last more than 30 years and would see the release of nearly 20 albums. Backed by a number of bands during his performing years, Krebs (born May 28, 1956) also worked as a backing vocalist, lending his talents to such artists as Soren Shoes, Henning Strong, and Ivan Pederson. His first big hit, the Greg Walsh-produced album Free as a Spring, arrived in 1990, and was followed by his biggest hit in 1995, that years' Small Sensations. In 2004 Krebs released the live album On a Good Day, and followed that up with two more hit records, 2006's Could the Next Dance Be Mine? and Signatur, which broke the Top Five on Denmark's album charts in early 2008.
Poul Krebs (born 28 May 1956 in Aarhus, Denmark) is a Danish pop, rock singer, songwriter and musician. He has released 23 albums and compilations, several topping the Danish Albums Chart. Krebs grew up in Aarhus and was in his youth a talented handball player with IK Skovbakken main team. From his childhood, he also was involved in music forming his own band singing various covers. His main studio album Fri som et forår in 1990 was produced by the experienced English producer Greg Walsh.
From the Album Magnolia Tales. Exclusive Prime pricing.
Magnolia Tales showcases the loveliness of the South, unique Southern sayings, and abundant silliness. Magnolia Tales added 2 new photos to the album Magnolia Tales. 5 February 2017 ·. The height of silliness. 18 December 2016 ·. There are so many ghosts visiting at Christmas that you'd think it was Halloween!