Jack Major - Silver Moon / My Kentucky Mountain Sweetheart album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Charles Ernest
|B||My Kentucky Mountain Sweetheart|
- Record Company – Columbia Phonograph Company, Inc.
- Vocals, Yodeling [Uncredited] – Jack Major
NotesAdditional accompaniment of piano by unknown artist.
Both sides recorded 7 July 1927 in New York, NY.
Side A matrix no. 144434-3.
Side B matrix no. 144435-3.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): Ⓦ144434 3-C-5
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): Ⓦ144435 3-B-9
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 144434
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 144435
Silver Moon is the second studio album by Norwegian pop group Donkeyboy, released on 2 March 2012 by Warner Music. The album peaked at number 2 on the Norwegian Albums Chart and number 35 on the Danish Albums Chart. City Boy" was released as the lead single on 29 November 2011, which became a number-one hit in Denmark and Norway. Pull of the Eye" was released as the second single from the album on 27 February 2012. Silver Moon" was released as the 3rd single from the album on 10 August 2012.
Well blue moon of Kentucky keep on shining, Shine on the one that's gone and left me blue. Blue moon of Kentucky Keep on shining. Shine on the one that's gone and left me blue.
Written by Earl & Johnny Green and recorded by The Willis Brothers. Released in 1964, it was the first single from their album "Give Me Forty Acres" youtube.
Album · 2013 · 52 Songs. Roll Along Kentucky Moon Wilf Carter. Listen on Apple Music. I Bought a Rock for a Rocky Mountain Gal. 2:59. 3. Streamlined Yodel Song. 4. By the Silv'ry Moonlight Trail.
Come a little bit closer Hear what I have to say Just like children sleeping We could dream this night away But there's a full moon rising Let's go dancing in the light We know where the music's playing Let's go out and feel the night. Because I'm still in love with you I want to see you dance again Because I'm still in love with you On this harvest moon. From his album of the same name, this song was written as a tribute to his wife, Pegi. The song celebrates longevity and fidelity in relationships, both in its lyrics and in a truly beautiful melody. The guitar, mixed with pedal steel guitar are out front, but what makes it so special is the background vocals that evoke a woman’s contentment with her man.
1) Blue Moon of Kentucky, Rosine native Bill Monroe. 2) Kentucky in the Morning, Tom T Hall. This is a beautiful song about waking up and enjoying the countryside in Kentucky. In 1933, Tex Ritter wrote Jack of Diamonds, which is very similar but not exact. 6) Kentucky Rain, Eddie Rabbit and Dick Heard. Elvis Presley’s voice made this song ring out across America. 7) Run for the Roses, Dan Fogleberg. Fogleberg wrote this for and about the 1980 Kentucky Derby. 8) Kentucky Mandolin, Yonder Mountain String Band. This renowned bluegrass song has been redone a few times, but most recently in 2004 by the Yonder Mountain String Band. This has some amazing picking all throughout the song. Well worth the listen.
Kentucky is known as the "Bluegrass State", a nickname based on the bluegrass found in many of its pastures due to the fertile soil. One of the major regions in Kentucky is the Bluegrass Region in central Kentucky which houses two of its major cities, Louisville and Lexington. It is a Romeo and Juliet story of lovers Jack and Sally, set amidst Kentucky horseracing, in which a family feud goes back to the Civil War and is kept alive by Sally's Uncle Peter. During the Civil War, Thad Goodwin (Charles Waldron) of Elmtree Farm, a local horse breeder resists Capt.