Ennio Morricone - Giornata Nera Per L'Ariete / Gli Occhi Freddi Della Paura album download
|Giornata Nera Per L'Ariete|
|1||Giornata Nera Per L'Ariete||2:35|
|4||Paura E Aggressione||5:40|
|5||Giornata Nera Per L'Ariete||3:15|
|6||La Voce Bella||3:34|
|16||Un Organo Suona||1:07|
|17||Giornata Nera Per L'Ariete||3:38|
|Gli Occhi Freddi Della Paura|
|19||Gli Occhi Freddi Della Paura||3:28|
|21||Notte E Misteri||1:43|
|22||Urla Nel Nulla||3:14|
|25||Dal Sogno E Ritorno||2:34|
- Licensed From – EMI General Music srl
- Licensed From – Carosello
- Marketed By – Point Records
- Distributed By – Point Records
- Published By – EMI General Music srl
- Published By – Carosello
- Pressed By – Opti.Me.S. – 991950130627
- Composed By, Orchestrated By – Ennio Morricone (tracks: 18 to 26)
- Composed By, Orchestrated By, Conductor – Ennio Morricone (tracks: 1 to 17)
- Coordinator [Series Executive Coordinator] – Gianni Dell'Orso
- Executive-Producer [Executive Production] – GDM Music Srl
- Graphics [Graphic Look] – Alessandro Fabrizi
- Performer – Gruppo di Improvvisazione Nuova Consonanza (tracks: 18 to 26)
- Photography ["giornata Nera Per L'ariete" Stills: Courtesy Of] – Maurizio Baroni Archive
- Remastered By [Digital Remastering By] – Fabio Ferri
- Supervised By [Album Prepared For Release By] – Claudio Fuiano
- Supervised By [Album Prepared For Release Under The Supervision Of] – Ennio Morricone
- Technician [Production Assistant] – Massimo Dell'Orso
- Voice – Edda Dell'Orso (tracks: 1 to 17)
NotesTwo Soundtracks on one CD.
Both soundtracks are World Premiere Complete Recordings.
Tracks 1 to 17 Taken from the 1971 film "Giornata Nera Per L'Ariete".
Tracks 18 to 26 Taken from the 1971 film "Gli Occhi Freddi Della Paura".
Giornata Nera Per L'Ariete © 1971 ℗ 1996
Gli Occhi Freddi Della Paura © 1971 ℗ 1996
Tracks 1-17 published and licensed by EMI General Music srl / Carosello.
Tracks 18-26 published and licensed by EMI General Music srl.
"Giornata Nera Per L'Ariete" stills: courtesy of Maurizio Baroni Archive.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L081
- Matrix / Runout: OMS 991950130627 1610-A
- Rights Society: S.I.A.E.
Photography – Maurizio Baroni Archive. Remastered By – Fabio Ferri. Supervised By – Claudio Fuiano. Supervised By – Ennio Morricone. Technician – Massimo Dell'Orso. Both soundtracks are World Premiere Complete Recordings. Tracks 1 to 17 Taken from the 1971 film "Giornata Nera Per L'Ariete". Tracks 18 to 26 Taken from the 1971 film "Gli Occhi Freddi Della Paura". Tracks 1-17 published and licensed by EMI General Music srl, Carosello. Tracks 18-26 published and licensed by EMI General Music srl.
2005 compilation album by Ennio Morricone. Crime and Dissonance, a collection of Ennio Morricone's film scores from the 1970s, was conceived as a follow-up to Dagored releases Morricone 2000 and Morricone 2001. However, that label abandoned the project, and Mike Patton of Ipecac Recordings decided to release it instead. Morricone had no input in the project; instead the track listing was assembled by Alan Bishop. Bishop had previously assembled the Morricone 2000 and Morricone 2001 collections as well. Paura E Aggressione (short version)". Giornata nera per l'ariete.
Ennio Morricone, Knight Grand Cross (Italian: ; born 10 November 1928) is an Italian composer, orchestrator, conductor, and former trumpet player, writing in a wide range of musical styles. Since 1946, Morricone has composed over 400 scores for cinema and television, as well as over 100 classical works. The album Yo-Yo Ma Plays Ennio Morricone stayed 105 weeks on the Billboard Top Classical Albums. Morricone's best-known compositions include "The Ecstasy of Gold", "Se Telefonando", "Man with a Harmonica", "Here's to You", the UK No. 2 single "Chi Mai", "Gabriel's Oboe" and "E Più Ti Penso". He functioned during the period 1966–1980 as a main member of Il Gruppo, one of the first experimental composers collectives.
Gli Occhi Freddi della Paura - Cold Eyes of Fear (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). 1. 30. Seguita (From "Gli occhi freddi della paura"). 2. Gli occhi freddi della paura (From "Gli occhi freddi della paura"). This album could have been recorded in an condemned mental asylum. The players are trapped inside their instruments trying to get out. 'Sogno E Ritorno' is the sound of a . landing in an abattoir.
Paura E Aggressione (short version) (01:54) 11. Folle Folle (03:42) 12. Un Uomo Da Rispettare (Titoli) (11:39).
For this great 1971 soundtrack of Enzo Castellari’s Gli Occhi Freddi della Paura Morricone called on the services the Gruppo d’Improvvisazione Nuova Consonanza, the legendary avant-garde and improvisational combo of which he was a founding member. Not only a classy soundtrack but also a classic of the experimental and free jazz genre. Label Tiger Bay. Genre Soundtracks. More from Ennio Morricone.