The Jesus Lizard - Goat album download
|A1||Then Comes Dudley|
|B5||Rodeo In Joliet|
- Manufactured By – Record Technology Incorporated – 18246
- Recorded At – Chicago Recording Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Jesus Lizard
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Touch And Go Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Touch And Go Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – Chicago Mastering Service
- Band [The Jesus Lizard:] – David Wm. Sims*, David Yow, Duane Denison, Mac McNeilly
- Lacquer Cut By – BW*
- Liner Notes – Yow*, Duane*, Jason Pettigrew, Mac*
- Photography By – Achim Friederich, Dan M. Parker, Deb Pastor, Derek Hess , Emmanuel Ganne, Ixchel Recio, John Niles , Steve Gullick
- Remastered By – Bob Weston*, Steve Albini
NotesHype sticker reads:
HQ120 gram virgin vinyl pressing manufactured at RTI
Includes extensive liner notes, art, photos, MP3 download of album and MP3 bonus tracks
Issued with 4-page, full-colour insert.
Originally recorded September 1990 at Chicago Recording Company
℗ 1991 the Jesus Lizard (BMI)
©&℗ 1991 Touch And Go Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 36172 11681 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 036172116812
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout - etched): TG XX 468-A [sideways peace sign] BW 090318 18246·1···
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout - etched): TG·468·B [sideways peace sign] BW 090318 18246·2···
- Rights Society: BMI
|T&GLP#68||The Jesus Lizard||Goat (LP, Album)||Touch And Go||T&GLP#68||US||1991|
|TG468CD||The Jesus Lizard||Goat (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Touch And Go||TG468CD||US||2014|
|T&GLP#68CD||The Jesus Lizard||Goat (CD, Album)||Touch And Go||T&GLP#68CD||US||1991|
|TG468CD||The Jesus Lizard||Goat (CD, Album, RP)||Touch And Go||TG468CD||US||2017|
|T&GLP#68C||The Jesus Lizard||Goat (Cass)||Touch And Go||T&GLP#68C||US||1991|
Goat is the second full-length studio album by The Jesus Lizard, released in 1991. It is their most acclaimed album, with many critics calling it one of the best albums of the 1990s. The album was produced by Steve Albini. Its cover art, by bassist David Wm. Sims, at first glance resembles a flame, but is actually a topless woman with a close-up image of nails projected onto her body.
Liar is the third studio album by American alternative rock band The Jesus Lizard, released in 1992 by Touch and Go Records.
Up to and including their 1994 album Down they worked with imfamous "recording engineer" (as he prefers to be called) Steve Albini, who has worked with a dazzling lot of artists including PJ Harvey and Bush, but might be best known for Nirvana's In utero.
The whole album seems like a party in hell, not to mention demonstrative proof that there's still plenty of fun to be had with a basic rock lineup; it's all in the matter of how it's handled.
Goat is the second full length album by The Jesus Lizard, released in 1991. Goat is the second full length album by The Jesus Lizard, released in 1991.