Chalice - At Their Best album download
|3||Good To Be There||4:35|
|5||Joy In The Morning||4:18|
|7||Funny Kind' A Reggae||3:17|
|8||I Still Love You||4:25|
|9||Youthman (On The Corner)||4:15|
|10||Children In Exile||4:33|
|12||If We Love Jah||4:02|
|14||Back Weh Evil Forces||3:53|
|18||Are We Loving||3:37|
1. 1984 LP Stan' Up - track A2 / 1984 7" Dangerous Disturbances / Dangerous Dub - side A
2. 1986 LP Crossfire - track A1 / 1985 7" Revival Time / Dub Time - side A
3. 1984 LP Good To Be There - track B1
4. 1983 LP Standard Procedure - track A1 / 1982 7" Can't Dub / Can't Dub (Version) - side A
5. 1983 LP Standard Procedure - track A2 / 1984 7" I'm Trying / Joy In The Morning - side B
6. 1984 LP Good To Be There - track B4 / 1984 7" A Song / A Song Dub - side A
7. 1984 7" Funny Kind' A Reggae (Kingston Mix) / Funny Kind' A Reggae (Big Apple Mix) - side B
8. 1984 LP Good To Be There - track A5 / 1980 7" I Still Love You / Ragga Reggie - side A
9. 1981 LP Blasted - track A3
10. 1984 LP Good To Be There - track B5
11. 1981 LP Blasted - track B5 / 1982 7" Praise Him / Praise Him (Version) - side A
12. 1984 Studio version - not published yet
13. 1984 LP Good To Be There - track B2 / 1984 7" I'm Trying / Joy In The Morning - side A
14. 1984 LP Stan' Up - track A4
15. 1981 LP Blasted - track B2
16. 1981 LP Blasted - track A2
17. 1984 LP Stan' Up - track B1 / 1985 7" Easy Street / Go Slow - side B
18. 1981 LP Blasted - track B1
19. 1983 LP Standard Procedure - track B2 / 1983 7" Stew Peas / Stew Dub - side A
At Their Best is a English album released on Feb 2011. At Their Best Album has 19 songs sung by Chalice. Listen to all songs in high quality & download At Their Best songs on Gaana. English Hindi Telugu Punjabi Tamil Kannada Bhojpuri Malayalam Marathi Bengali Haryanvi.
This is a list of the best-selling albums by year in the United States. Billboard magazine began publishing year-end lists for album sales in 1956. Until 1991, the Billboard album chart was based on a survey of representative retail outlets that determined a ranking, not a tally of actual sales. Weekly surveys and year-end charts by Billboard and other publications such as now defunct Cash Box magazine sometimes differed
Confusingly, their best track, ‘Atom’, never made it onto the album and can only be found on the promo 12. 70. Coil Musick To Play In The Dark (Chalice, 1999). Their studio had burned down, destroying all traces of the nearly-completed new Shack album with it (the one back-up tape in existence was accidentally left in an American rental car by their manager, and never recovered). Oh, and they were in the grip of heroin addiction.
This is a list of the best-selling albums in the United States based on RIAA certification and Nielsen SoundScan sales tracking. The criteria are that the album must have been published (including self-publishing by the artist), and the album must have achieved at least a diamond certification from the RIAA. The albums released prior to March 1991 should be included with their certified units only, as their Nielsen SoundScan sales are not complete.
On their most intimate, sonically rich album, the cutest couple in indie rock found a sweet spot between the elegant noise-guitar hum of 1993's Painful and the bedheaded grooviness of 1997's I Can Hear the Heart Beating As One. Whether a gorgeous dance-pop tune inspired by a Simpsons episode ("Let's Save Tony Orlando's House"), recalling a dance-floor meet-cute over slow-dissolve guitar echo and a Latin-tinged rhythm ("The Last Days of Disco") or shyly covering a Seventies R&B chestnut (George McCrea's "You Can Have It Al. But with their huge ninth album, Anthony Kiedis, Flea and company proved that artistic growth and unapologetic Californicating funk-rocking can go hand-in-hand.
Best Black Sabbath album to have ever been recorded! Best lineup of Black Sabbath, by far: Ozzy Osbourne - vocals Tony Iommi - guitar Geezer Butler - bass Bill Ward - drums. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath sees the band at their absolute peak - more accomplished songs, better performances, better production values - the sound of a band that had grown from their previous albums and raised the bar a notch with this album. If someone was to point a gun at my head and say, "pick one track off this album that you would get rid of! " I would turn to them and say "pull the trigger! " This album not only stands out as the greatest Sabbath record, but one of the greatest records in music! Most sophisticated songwriting and inventive blend
Chalice Of Suffering Lost Eternally. Earth Full Upon Her Burning Lips. I, too, think that Turn Loose The Swans is their best album. But I think that The Dreadful Hours is better than The Angel And The Dark River. Thanks man. Yeah, I had Songs of Darkness, Words of Light at the whole time, but decided that Turn Loose The Swans is pretty much the ultimate MDB album. But to be honest, I think they're about equal in quality. As you can see I've rated those all a ., so the difference for me it's pretty small between those albums.