XTC - Skylarking album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||The Meeting Place||3:13|
|A4||That's Really Super, Supergirl||3:20|
|A5||Ballet For A Rainy Day||2:57|
Arranged By [Strings] – Dave Gregory
|B1||Earn Enough For Us||2:51|
|B5||The Man Who Sailed Around His Soul||3:19|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Printed By – TOPAC
- Produced For – Alchemedia Productions Inc.
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Mixed At – Utopia Sound
- Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangements], Programmed By [Computer Programming] – Todd Rundgren
- Backing Vocals – The Beech Avenue Boys
- Composed By – Andy Partridge (tracks: A1, A4 to B1, B3 to B5), Colin Moulding (tracks: A2, A3, B2, B6, B7)
- Engineer [Assistant, Mixing] – George Cowan, Kim Foscato
- Illustration [Sleeve Drawings] – Dave Dragon
- Performer [Time Bomb] – Prairie Prince
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Cindy Palmano
- Producer, Engineer – Todd Rundgren
- Typography – Ken Ansell
- Vocals, Bass Guitar, Other [Bonfire] – Colin Moulding
- Vocals, Guitar – Andy Partridge
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Synthesizer, Mellotron [Chamberlin], Tipple [The Odd Tiple] – Dave Gregory
Notes℗ 1986 Virgin Records Ltd.
© 1986 Virgin Records Ltd.
Mixed at Utopia Sound Studios, Woodstock, NY.
European release, printed in Western Germany
Issued with printed inner sleeve.
For European version with UK Category V 2399 on rear cover see here: XTC - Skylarking
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A-side, stamped): DM 207905 A-2/10-86
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B-side, stamped): DM 207905 B-1/9-86
- Matrix / Runout (Center label A-side): DM 207 905 A
- Matrix / Runout (Center label B-side): DM 207 905 B
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Rights Society: BIEM
|V 2399||XTC||Skylarking (LP, Album)||Virgin||V 2399||UK||1986|
|M5G 24117, GEF M5G 24117||XTC||Skylarking (Cass, Album, Club, CH,)||Geffen Records, Geffen Records||M5G 24117, GEF M5G 24117||US||1986|
|APELP113||XTC||Skylarking (LP, Album, RE, RM)||Ape House||APELP113||UK||2018|
|GHS 24117||XTC||Skylarking (LP, Album, RE, All)||Geffen Records||GHS 24117||US||1986|
|GHS 2411||XTC||Skylarking (LP, Album, Club)||Geffen Records||GHS 2411||US||1986|
Skylarking is the ninth studio album by the English rock band XTC, released on 27 October 1986. Skylarking is a loose concept album centered around various cycles in life, such as the seasons, days, and years. Skylarking Q&A. Produced By Todd Rundgren.
Skylarking (LP, Album). M5G 24117, GEF M5G 24117. XTC - Skylarking (Full Album) 49:10. The meeting place 3:06.
Field music: Swindoners’ pastoral epiphany, finally as nature intende. ever in quite the right place at the right time, XTC might have only ever delivered near-misses, had a miserable experience not thrown up a definitive recording. Andy was saying how much he hated the album, and when we returned home, he was very depressed about it – but having said that, Skylarking is probably my favourite XTC album.
It may also stand as their like in quality. It may also stand as their like in quality. XTC has been something of a well hidden secret by their limited but frighteningly zealous fan base.
Tracklist: 1. Summer’s Cauldron, 2. Grass, 3. The Meeting Place, 4. That’s Really Super, Supergirl, 5. Ballet For A Rainy Day, 6. 1000 Umbrellas, 7. Season Cycle, 8. Earn Enough For Us, 9. Big Day, 10. Another Satellite, 11. Mermaid Smiled, 12. The Man Who Sailed Around His Soul, 13. Dying, 14. Sacrificial Bonfire.
Band Name XTC. Album Name Skylarking.
Fossil Fuel: The XTC Singles Collection 1977 - 1992.