The Buddy Tate All Stars - Swinging Like Tate album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
Composed By – S. Hall*
|A2||Walk That Walk
Composed By – D. Wells*
|A3||Miss Sadie Brown
Composed By – E. Robinson*
Composed By – B. Tate*
Composed By – B. Clayton*
|B3||Rompin' With Buck
Composed By – B. Tate*
- Alto Saxophone – Earle Warren (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Alto Saxophone, Clarinet – Ben Richardson (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Artwork – The Raven Design Group
- Baritone Saxophone – Earle Warren (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Bass – Aaron Bell (tracks: B1 to B3), Joe Benjamin (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Clarinet – Buddy Tate
- Design – Gaye Ellington
- Drums – Herbie Lovelle (tracks: A1 to A3), Jo Jones (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Guitar – Lord Westbrook* (tracks: B1 to B3), Everett Barksdale (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Liner Notes – Greg Murphy
- Photography By – Mike Youngman, Norman Heller
- Piano – Skip Hall
- Producer – Bill Weilbacher, Stanley Dance
- Recording Supervisor – Stanley Dance
- Sleeve Notes – Stanley Dance
- Tenor Saxophone – Buddy Tate
- Trombone – Dicky Wells* (tracks: B1 to B3), Eli Robinson (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Trumpet – Buck Clayton (tracks: B1 to B3), Pat Jenkins (tracks: A1 to A3)
Side One Recorded February 26, 1958, New York City.
Side Two Recorded February 12, 1958, New York City.
Master Jazz Recordings, Box 579 Lenox Hill Station, New York City, N.Y. 10021
|SJA 2004||Buddy Tate||Swinging Like Tate (LP, Album)||Felsted||SJA 2004||USA & Canada||1958|
|FAJ 704, L20P 1182||Buddy Tate||Swinging Like Tate (LP, Album, Promo, RE)||Felsted, Felsted||FAJ 704, L20P 1182||Japan||1984|
|L20P 1182||Buddy Tate||Swinging Like Tate (LP, Album, Mono, RE, Obi)||Felsted||L20P 1182||Japan||1984|
|AFF 171||Buddy Tate||Swinging Like Tate (LP, RE)||Affinity||AFF 171||UK||1986|
|FAJ 7004||Buddy Tate||"Swinging Like... Tate !" (LP, Album, Mono)||Felsted||FAJ 7004||UK||1958|
Composed By – Buddy Tate. Recorded New York February 26th,1958. Other Versions (5 of 8) View All. Cat.Swinging Like Tate (LP, Album). Master Jazz Recordings.
Side Two: Buddy Tate (tenor saxophone), Buck Clayton (trumpet), Dicky Wells (trombone), Earl Warren (alto and baritone saxophone), Skip Hall (piano), Lord Westbrook (guitar), Aaron Bell (bass), Jo Jones (drums). Recorded New York City, February 12, 1958.
The first half has Tate leading his Celebrity Club Orchestra, a four-horn octet that lacked any big names but worked regularly throughout the era. For the second half, Tate is teamed with some of the Count Basie alumni including trumpeter Buck Clayton, trombonist Dicky Wells, altoist Earle Warren and drummer Jo Jones
Tate-a-Tate - Remastered 2016. Buddy Tate Swingville Session. Tate's Date, Tate-a-Tate, Groovin' with Buddy Tate. Swingville Volume 29: Groovin'.
buddy tate songs download, free online mp3 listen. album: Two Left Feet. album: Buddy Tate & His Buddies. album: Buddy Tate and His Buddies. Moon Eyes (From Vol. 4, "Swinging Like Tate"). album: The Complete Stanley Dance "Mainstream Jazz" Recordings (1958-1959). album: Texas tenor sax.
Swinging Like-Tate! is a swing music album recording by BUDDY TATE released in 1958 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. Filed under Swing By BUDDY TATE. Swinging Like Tate Buddy Tate UK vinyl LP album record AFF171 AFFINITY 1986.