Rocket From The Crypt - Group Sounds album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Straight American Slave||1:56|
|A4||Out Of Control||1:55|
|A5||Return Of The Liar||2:00|
|A6||Heart Of A Rat||2:57|
|B11||This Bad Check Is Gonna Stick||2:25|
Chorus – Gar Wood
Piano – Jim Dickinson
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Vagrant Records
- Copyright (c) – Vagrant Records
- Recorded At – Westbeach Recorders
- Mixed At – Westbeach Recorders
- Recorded At – Easley McCain Recording
- Mixed At – Easley McCain Recording
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Mixed At – Extasy Records
- Mastered At – Oasis Mastering
- Bass, Vocals [Vox] – Petey X
- Design, Layout – Dave Lively, RFTC*
- Drums – Jon Wurster (tracks: A2, A4, A6, A7, B9, B11 to B13), Ruby Mars
- Guitar [Gtr], Vocals [Vox] – N.D.
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Mixed By – Mark Trombino (tracks: A6, B11, B12)
- Photography By – Shigeo Kikuchi*
- Producer – RFTC*
- Recorded By – Chad Blinman (tracks: A6, B11, B12)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Donnell Cameron (tracks: A1, A3, A5, A8, B10), Stuart Sikes (tracks: A2, A4, A7, B9, B13)
- Saxophone, Vocals [Vox] – Apollo 9
- Trumpet, Vocals [Vox] – JC2000
- Vocals [Vox], Guitar [Gtr] – Speedo
NotesVagrant Records 20th Anniversary Release
Released with lyric sheet.
Tracks 1, 3, 5, 8 & 10 recorded and mixed @ Westbeach Recorders, Hollywood, CA.
Tracks 2, 4, 7, 9 & 13 recorded and mixed @ Easley-McCain Recorders, Memphis, Tennessee.
Tracks 6, 11 & 12 recorded @ Sunset Sound, L.A. and mixed @ Ecstasy, L.A.
Tracks are listed sequentially over the sides
P&C 2001 Vagrant Records. 2188 Wilshire Blvd. #361, Santa Moncia, CA 90403
Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 01019 03521 8
- Matrix / Runout (A-side etchings): OASIS DISC V.R-352 V̶R̶5̶1̶9̶ -1 A
- Matrix / Runout (B-side etchings): OASIS DISC MASTER VR 5̶1̶9̶ -B VR-352-1
|VR352||Rocket From The Crypt||Group Sounds (CD, Album, Dig)||Vagrant Records||VR352||US||2001|
|none||Rocket From The Crypt||Group Sounds (CDr, Album, Promo)||B-Unique Records||none||UK||2001|
|VR352||Rocket From The Crypt||Group Sounds (LP, Album, RP, Yel)||Vagrant Records||VR352||US||2016|
|VR352||Rocket From The Crypt||Group Sounds (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, Whi)||Vagrant Records||VR352||UK, Europe & US||2013|
|VR352||Rocket From The Crypt||Group Sounds (LP, Album, RP, Cle)||Vagrant Records||VR352||US||2016|
Rocket From The Crypt. WMG (от лица компании "Vagrant"); CMRRA, BMG Rights Management, ARESA" и другие авторские общества (2). Композиция. Carne Voodoo (Album Version). Rocket From The Crypt. WMG (от лица компании "Vagrant Records"); ARESA, CMRRA, BMG Rights Management" и другие авторские общества (1). Venom Venom (Album Version). WMG (от лица компании "Vagrant Records"); ARESA, CMRRA, BMG Rights Management" и другие авторские общества (2).
Rocket from the Crypt. Rebounding from both a messy extrication from Interscope and the departure of founding drummer Atom, Rocket recruited San Diego scene vet Mario Rubalcaba to fill in and whipped out the fierce and fine Group Sounds. Superchunk's Jon Wurster actually plays the skins on most of the tracks, as Rubalcaba (redubbed in Rocket-style Ruby Mars) only officially joined towards the end of recording, but either way the band sounds fully up to necessary events.
Rocket from the Crypt is an American rock band from San Diego, California, originally active from 1989 to 2005, then active during 2011 and again from 2013 to the present. The band gained critical praise and the attention of major record labels after the release of their 1992 album Circa: Now!, leading to a recording contract with Interscope Records.
Group Sounds is an album by the San Diego, California rock band Rocket from the Crypt, released in 2001 by Vagrant Records. It was the band's first album for the label and their first with new drummer Ruby Mars.
Rocket from the Crypt motor through the first two-thirds of Group Sounds like they've got something to prove. Which they don't, but they proved it anyway for good measure. And just as their need for speed is starting to wear a bit, they thankfully kick it down a notch for the moody yet propulsive ". "Dead Seed", a slower anthem right out of the Circa: Now! years, and "Ghost Shark", which appears to be a dramatic piano-laden ballad for a Scooby-Doo villain.
The last 3 tracks are not on the US release.
Listen free to Rocket from the Crypt – Group Sounds (Straight American Slave, Carne Voodoo and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4. Savoir Faire.