DoublePlusGood - The Winding Song album download
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Winding Song (Album Version)||4:18|
|2||The Winding Song (On Point Winding Vocal)
Remix – Little Rock , Ted Ottaviano
|3||The Winding Song (95 North Vocal)
Remix – 95 North, Doug Smith, Richard Payton
|4||The Winding Song (Armand's Calypsonic Dub)
Remix – Armand Van Helden
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA international Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Distributed By – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Published By – Felu Music
- Published By – Sound Umbrella
- Art Direction – Jennifer Roddie
- Photography By – Eric Johnson
- Producer – Ted Ottaviano
- Saxophone [Sax Solo] – Dan Ulcek*
- Vocals [Young Ladies] – Ama London, Ayanna*, Nyasha*
- Written-By – Basil Lucas, Theodore Ottaviano*
Notes[Published by] Felu Music / Sound Umbrella.
Track 2 remixed for On Point Productions Inc.
Track 3 remixed for 95 North Productions Inc.
The Sire Records album #61797 “Ring Play”.
Sire Records Company, distributed by Elektra Entertainment Group. A Time Warner company. ℗© 1998 Sire Records Company for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the United States. Printed in U.S.A.
© 1998 Sire Records Company for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the United States. Printed in U.S.A.
℗ 1996 Sire Records Company for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the United States. Made in U.S.A. by WEA Manufacturing.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 2 PR 9511-2 SRC##04
- Matrix / Runout (Mother / Stamper Code): M0S1
- Pressing Plant ID (Located In Matrix Ring): Specialty Records Corporation logo
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U1U
|0-66019||Doubleplusgood||The Winding Song (12")||Sire||0-66019||US||1995|
|ED 6004||DoublePlusGood||The Winding Song (12", Promo)||Sire||ED 6004||US||1995|
|66019-2||Doubleplusgood||The Winding Song (CD, Maxi)||Sire||66019-2||US||1996|
TRIPPY CAT X MINIMAL GROUP, ELECTRO MINIMAL TECHNO 0-24 LIVE STREAM Minimal Group 53 зрителя.
1. The Winding Song (Album Version). 2. The Winding Song (On Point Winding Vocal). 3. The Winding Song (Armand's Calypso Dub). 4. The Winding Song (95 North Vocal). 5. The Winding Song (Armand's Calypsonic Mix). 6. The Winding Song (On Point Winding Dub). 7. The Winding Song (95 North Hard Dub). The Winding Song (CD, Maxi, Promo).
Eurythmics - Doubleplusgood doubleplusgood - The Winding Song (LP Version) Doubleplusgood - Conga TÃ doubleplusgood - The Winding Song (95 North Vocal) Eurythmics - Doubleplusgood (1984, 198 wf. doubleplusgood The Winding Song (Armand's Calypsonic Dub). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Eurythmics Doubleplusgood (OST 1984). doubleplusgood The Winding Song (On Point Winding Mix).
1) DoublePlusGood is a Portland Oregon based duo. With a lifelong love of pop structures, and a fascination with modern digitalia, the duo has forged a style of synth-pop remembered equally for its melodic content, as its synthetic inclinations.
Highlights All Songs. Basil Lucas, Ted Ottaviano.
3. The Winding Song Basil Lucas. Download Free The Winding Song - Doubleplusgood. The Winding Song - Doubleplusgood MP3 FLAC.
For the Eurythmics song with this name, see Sexcrime (Nineteen Eighty-Four) (song). The logotype for Ingsoc from the film Nineteen Eighty-Four (1984), directed by Michael Radford. plusgood and best becomes doubleplusgood. Adjectives are formed by adding the suffix –ful to a root-word, . goodthinkful means "Orthodox in thought. while adverbs are formed by adding the suffix –wise, . goodthinkwise means "In an orthodox manner". doubleplusungood - the word that replaced the Oldspeak words terrible and worst. doublethink - the act of simultaneously believing two, mutually contradictory ideas.
Doubleplusgood new songs, albums, biography, chart history, photos, videos, news, and more on Billboard, the go-to source for what's hot in music. 1 of 2. Conga Te. Doubleplusgood.