Miles Davis - In Concert album download
|1-1||Miles Davis In Concert - Side One||20:45|
|1-2||Miles Davis In Concert - Side Two||25:23|
|2-1||Miles Davis In Concert - Side Three||18:12|
|2-2||Miles Davis In Concert - Side Four||20:21|
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Recorded At – Philharmonic Hall, New York
- Bass – Michael Henderson
- Drums – Al Foster
- Electric Guitar – Reggie Lucas
- Engineer – Stan Tonkel
- Engineer [Remix] – Russ Payne
- Keyboards [Electric], Synthesizer – Cedric Lawson
- Percussion – Mtume Foreman*
- Producer – Teo Macero
- Sitar – Khalil Balakrishna
- Soprano Saxophone – Carlos Garnett
- Tabla – Badal Roy
- Trumpet, Composed By – Miles Davis
NotesRecorded live on 29 September 1972 at the Philharmonic Hall, New York, NY.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 988009 572222
- Barcode (String): 4988009572222
- ASIN: B00005I5SF
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (Release Date Code): [91•12•21]
- Other (Price incl. local tax): 税込定価 ¥ 4,100
|KG 32092||Miles Davis||In Concert (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Columbia||KG 32092||US||1973|
|COL 476910 2, 476910 2||Miles Davis||In Concert (2xCD, Album, RE)||Columbia, Columbia||COL 476910 2, 476910 2||Europe||Unknown|
|CBS 88601||Miles Davis||In Concert (2xLP, Album, Fol)||CBS||CBS 88601||Netherlands||1973|
|68222||Miles Davis||In Concert (2xLP, Album, Gat)||CBS||68222||UK||1973|
|S2BP 220139||Miles Davis||In Concert (2xLP, Album, RE, Gat)||CBS||S2BP 220139||Australia||Unknown|
In Concert is a live double album by American jazz musician Miles Davis. It was recorded in 1972 at the Philharmonic Hall in New York City.
Miles Davis In Concert - Side Three. 2-2. Miles Davis In Concert - Side Four. In Concert (2xLP, Album, Gat).
Nefertiti (Miles Davis album). Nefertiti is a studio album by American jazz musician Miles Davis, released in March 1968. Recorded on June 7, June 22–23 and July 19, 1967, at Columbia's 30th Street Studio, the album was Davis' last fully acoustic album. Davis himself did not contribute any compositions, which were mostly written by Herbie Hancock and Wayne Shorter.
Live-Evil (Miles Davis album). Live-Evil is an album of both live and studio recordings by American jazz musician Miles Davis. They were performed as lengthy, dense jams in the jazz-rock style, while the studio recordings were. renditions of Hermeto Pascoal compositions Contents Musician lineup on Cellar Door segments Miles Davis: electric trumpet with wah-wah.
Miles Davis: In Concert. Tracks count: 11. Views: 0. Miles Davis - My Funny Valentine 14:55. Miles Davis - All of You 14:40. Miles Davis - Stella by Starlight 13:02.
Only 5 left in stock (more on the way). Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Audio CD (February 1, 2005).