矢野顕子 - Welcome Back album download
|1||"It's For You"||6:42|
|4||悩む人(A Worried Girl)||4:46|
|5||ほんとだね。(It Will Take A Long Time)||4:13|
|7||かぜのひきかた(How To Catch Cold)||6:31|
|8||Hard Times, Come Again No More||3:41|
|10||Little Girl, Giant Heart||5:48|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Midi Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Midi Inc.
- Manufactured By – Midi Inc.
- A&R [Coordination] – Takashi Sora
- Art Direction – Hajime Tachibana
- Bass – Charlie Haden (tracks: 1, 5, 7, 8, 9)
- Clarinet – Kaede Akiyama (tracks: 6)
- Co-producer, Arranged By, Mixed By – Ryuichi Sakamoto (tracks: 2 to 4, 10)
- Coordinator [Recording In New York] – Yoshio Maki
- Design – Mitsunobu Murakami
- Drums – David Palmer (tracks: 2, 4, 10)
- Drums, Percussion – Peter Erskine (tracks: 1, 5, 7, 9)
- Edited By – Yuka Matsumoto
- Electric Bass – Anthony Jackson (tracks: 4, 10)
- Executive Producer – Hiroshi Okura
- French Horn – John Clark (tracks: 7, 8)
- Guitar – Kenji Omura (tracks: 2), Pat Metheny (tracks: 1, 6, 9)
- Lyrics By – Akiko Yano (tracks: 4, 5, 9), Shigesato Itoi (tracks: 2, 3, 9), Stephen Foster (tracks: 8), Takashi Nakahata (tracks: 6), Yukio Tsuji (tracks: 7)
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mixed By – Alec Head (tracks: 1, 5 to 9)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Hideaki Okuhara (tracks: 2 to 4, 10)
- Music By – Akiko Yano (tracks: 2 to 7, 9, 10), Haruo Kubota (tracks: 10), Lyle Mays (tracks: 1), Pat Metheny (tracks: 1), Stephen Foster (tracks: 8)
- Photography By – Shunsuke Kuboki
- Piano, Synthesizer, Producer, Arranged By – Akiko Yano (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Synthesizer – Ryuichi Sakamoto (tracks: 2 to 4, 10)
- Technician [Computer And Synthesizer Programming] – Hiroaki Sugawara, Masaya Nishida
- Trumpet – Wallace Roney (tracks: 5)
- Vocals – Akiko Yano (tracks: 2 to 10), Yutaka Fukuoka (tracks: 10)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Barcode (JAN): 4988034202651
- ASIN: B00005FDZ5
|32MD-1048||Akiko Yano||Welcome Back (CD, Album)||Midi Inc.||32MD-1048||Japan||1989|
|MDCL-5038||Akiko Yano||Welcome Back (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap)||Midi Inc.||MDCL-5038||Japan||2015|
BPM Profile WELCOME BACK. Album starts at BPM, ends at 201BPM (+201), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by 矢野顕子.
Welcome Back is the debut studio album by South Korean male group iKON. The full album was initially planned to be released on November 2, 2015. However, on October 27, 2015, YG Entertainment announced that the release of the full album would be delayed. The album was released on December 24, 2015, along with additional music videos than previously planned. Additionally, two digital singles along with accompanying music videos were released on November 16.
She was showcased by Japanese animation film company Studio Ghibli, which is known for works such as Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away. Akiko composed the music for the film My Neighbors the Yamadas and created and performed the sound effects using only her voice for two short films Yadosagashi and Mizugumo Monmon by animation director Hayao Miyazaki. Utau (CBR 320 kbps) Tobashite Ikuyo (CBR 320 kbps) Welcome to Jupiter (CBR 320 kbps). Compilations From Japan to Japan (CBR 192 kbps) Home Music II (CBR 320 kbps) Asoko no Akko-chan (CBR 320 kbps) Hitotsudake, The Very Best of Akiko Yano [ひと.
Watashi to Uchuu to Anata. 10. Welcome to Jupiter. 06. Mothra no Ut. p3.
Born Akiko Suzuki in 1955, (Tokyo, Japan), Akiko Yano studied jazz piano in high school and recorded her first album, Japanese Girl, in 1976. To the familiar wispy, girlish voice of Japanese idoru, Yano added something different: a whimsical sense of mischief and the ability to simultaneously sing and improvise on the piano. Akiko Yano - Kikyu ni Notte 6:38. 野顕子 (Akiko Yano) 02 1976 長月神無月 (Nagatsuki Kannazuki) 40:54. Akiko Yano - Granola - 01 - Watashitachi 5:15. Shinsuke Kazato - Aramis (アラミス) 4:43.
Слушайте и скачивайте yano akiko(矢野顕子) на Хотплеере в mp. Kosaka Akiko - Futari no Yume 01:13. Shikata Akiko - Yuumei (horizon blue Album) 01:47. Shikata Akiko - Yuuen (Wisteria Album) 01:34. Shikata Akiko - 悠遠 (Yuuen, Faraway) 01:59. Hasegawa Akiko - Yume de Aetara 03:49.
Sorted by: Most popular. 10 tracks · 21 April 1989.
野顕子 – Soft Landing (2017. 野顕子 – Soft Landing (2017. 1. Bye Bye 2. 野球が好きだ 3. Full Moon Tomorrow 4. 汽車に乗って 5. 引っ越し 6. かくれんぼの村 7. OVER 8. Drivin’, Cryin’, Missin’ You 9. Soft Landing 10. Wives and Lovers 11. 六本木で会いましょう 12. 夕焼けのなかに 13. Super folk song returned.