Mississippi John Hurt - American Epic: The Best Of Mississippi John Hurt album download
|A2||Ain't No Tellin'|
|A3||Spike Driver Blues|
|A6||Candy Man Blues|
|B1||Stack O' Lee Blues|
|B2||Praying On The Old Camp Ground|
|B3||Blue Harvest Blues|
|B4||Got The Blues, Can't Be Satisfied|
|B5||Big Leg Blues|
|B6||Nobody's Dirty Business|
|B7||Blessed Be The Name|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Columbia Records
- Copyright (c) – Third Man Records, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Lo-Max Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Third Man Records, LLC
- Engineered At – Endpoint Audio Labs, Inc.
- Mastered At – Audio Mechanics
- Lacquer Cut At – Nashville Record Productions
- Pressed By – Third Man Pressing
- Art Direction – Nathanio Strimpopulos
- Compiled By [Album Compiler], Editor [Album Editor] – Bernard MacMahon
- Executive-Producer – Jack White , Robert Redford, T Bone Burnett*
- Lacquer Cut By – WG*
- Mastered By – Duke Erikson, Ellis Burman, Joel Tefteller, John Polito, Nicholas Bergh*, Peter Henderson
- Producer [Album Producers] – Adam Block, Allison McGourty, Bernard MacMahon, Duke Erikson, Peter Henderson
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Jack McLean, Patrick Ferris
- Remastered By [Audio Restoration and Remastering] – Duke Erikson, Joel Tefteller, Nicholas Bergh*, Peter Henderson
- Transferred By [78 RPM Transfers By] – Nicholas Bergh*
- Vocals, Guitar – Mississippi John Hurt
NotesRemastered using a mix of analog and digital technology.
Single pocket tip-on jacket with soft touch finish, with black poly-lined inner sleeve.
Includes an apologize for the outer sleeve misprint. Track B1 was misprinted as A7 in the outer sleeve.
Track B4 listed as "Got The Blues, Can't Be Satisfied" on the apology letter.
On the back cover it's listed as "Got The Blues Can't Be Satisfied".
Artwork © 2017 Third Man Records, LLC. and Lo-Max Records Ltd.
This compilation ℗ 2017 Columbia Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment, under exclusive license to Third Man Records, LLC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 13547 02427 5
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Runout Side A): TMR-459-A WANT A JOHN DONOTS? [TMP encircled] WG/NRP
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Runout Side B): TMR-459-B HURTS ... DONUT? [TMP encircled] WG/NRP
|TMR-459||Mississippi John Hurt||American Epic: The Best Of Mississippi John Hurt (LP, Comp, Ltd, Mar)||Third Man Records||TMR-459||US||2017|
|TMR-459||Mississippi John Hurt||American Epic: The Best Of Mississippi John Hurt (LP, Comp, 180)||Third Man Records||TMR-459||US||2017|
Mississippi John Hurt. Released June 16, 2017. American Epic: The Best of Mississippi John Hurt Tracklist. Writers Mississippi John Hurt & Traditional. More Mississippi John Hurt albums. Vanguard Visionaries - Mississippi John Hurt.
I'M mississippi john hurt. UMG (от лица компании "FourMatt Music"); EMI Music Publishing, UMPI, LatinAutor, UBEM, LatinAutor - SonyATV" и другие авторские общества (5). Композиция. I Shall Not Be Moved (Live). Mississippi John Hurt. UMG (от лица компании "EMI"); The Harry Fox Agency, Inc. (HFA)" и другие авторские общества (1). Baby What's Wrong With You. Исполнитель. Heroes Collection - The Best Of The Blues.
Artist: Mississippi John Hurt Album: American Epic: The Best Of Mississippi John Hurt Genre: Blues Origin: USA Released: 2017 Quality: mp3, 320 kbps Tracklist: Frankie (3:29). Ain't No Tellin' (2:59). View first unread post John 'Broadway' Tucker - Mississippi To Monterey (1999) ; mp3, 320 kbps by Mike1985 07 Jul 2018, 09:30 in Blues (lossy - mp3). 0. 222. by Mike1985 View the latest post 07 Jul 2018, 09:30. View first unread post Breakers Yard - I Don't Hurt Anymore (2018) ; mp3, 320 kbps by Mike1985 16 Jan 2019, 07:19 in Country, Bluegrass (lossy - mp3). View first unread post John & Bo - American Dreams (2019) ; mp3, 320 kbps by Mike1985 19 Jan 2019, 07:20 in Country, Bluegrass (lossy - mp3). 498. by Mike1985 View the latest post 19 Jan 2019, 07:20.
His moving renditions of Frankie and Spike Driver Blues were included in Harry Smith’s American Anthology of Folk Music in 1952 and were vitally influential on the Greenwich Village folk music revival of the 1960s as well as John Fahey’s development of the American Primitive Guitar genre. Mississippi John Hurt, vocals, guitar. Digitally remastered. Please note: these are Mono recordings.
American Epic: The Best of Mississippi John Hurt, 2017. Blessed Be the Name, 02:49.
Producer – Adam Block, Allison McGourty, Bernard MacMahon, Duke Erikson, Peter Henderson. Producer – Jack McLean, Patrick Ferris. Remastered By – Duke Erikson, Joel Tefteller, Nicholas Bergh, Peter Henderson. Matrix, Runout (Etched, Runout Side B): TMR-459-B HURTS. Other Versions (2 of 2) View All. Cat.
John Smith Hurt (March 3, 1892 – November 2, 1966), better known as Mississippi John Hurt, was an American country blues singer and guitarist. Raised in Avalon, Mississippi, Hurt taught himself to play the guitar around the age of nine. His first recordings, made for Okeh Records in 1928, were commercial failures, and he continued to work as a farmer.
American Epic: The Best of Mississippi John Hurt. Third Man Records TMR 459. LP. 2017. American Epic: The Best of Mississippi John Hurt. Columbia, Legacy 64500.